Gentle Giant: Iron Man (Sorayama Metropolis) Variant Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagnumOpus

Super Freak
Reaction score
Gentle-Giant26.jpg

Gentle-Giant27.jpg

Gentle-Giant28.jpg

Gentle-Giant012.jpg

Gentle-Giant014.jpg

Gentle-Giant015.jpg

Gentle-Giant016.jpg

Looks nice. Something else for RobertoBaggio10 to order :lol

:lol :lol looks like Sideshow have painted this one aswell :huh ;)
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl I burst out laughing after reading those posts!

I like the color scheme of this one, though the pose is a little off and I don't think I'll ever get used to the bases GG uses for their pieces.

Looks cool but are these companies just making up armors as they go? Between hot toys and GG now I've seen more armors that have never existed in my world till seeing the statues. Just like hey here's the sorayoma suit that didn't make the cut in IM3? What gives

I think this one will be the priority purchase for me out of the 3 1:4 scale Iron Man statues to date..., it's the unique one where as the other two are made by other companies. :)

I still can't bring myself to pull the trigger on this one, the fact it's £400.00 doesn't help but also, what's with the feet? They look a bit naff to me, off putting. :/

Looks cool but are these companies just making up armors as they go? Between hot toys and GG now I've seen more armors that have never existed in my world till seeing the statues. Just like hey here's the sorayoma suit that didn't make the cut in IM3? What gives
This armor is actually from the comics, Iron Man #18 I think

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Back