Statue Weta Workshop Mini-Smaug Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheProcrastinator

Super Freak
Reaction score
The Smauglet. Affordable budget version, for those with no more kidneys to sell. I like the way he's perched on some dwarven ruins.

2FTmdMD.jpg

10574272_10152152508402303_1499637134576535164_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Weta Mini Smaug.

Glad they've done this. No way could I accommodate the big Smaug statue! :lol

There's no way this will be $200. Weta want to sell this to people who visit the weta cave. My guess is 79 to 99 bucks.

I know I'll get one. No space for big smaug.

I really dig this. I'm all in for it.

Eager to hear more information.

I think this is a great piece! It's very detailed for it's size, and the gold spilling out over the base is a nice touch. :clap

I also think it is a nice gesture on Weta's part to offer a more affordable Smaug statue for those who cannot afford the big one. I'm going to do everything in my power to have money socked away to pre-order the big Smaug when it is available for pre-order, but if I can't afford it I will definitely order one of these. :)

I wish there was more of him showing. The big one is awesome but will probably be more than I'm willing to pay.

I will get this over the big one.
I love dragons and mainly collect SW. So big Smaug would be out of place. I could easily place this on a desk or something and would be nice.
Great idea by Weta to offer this.

Great pics - thanks for posting those (and to 'Phanatix' of course!). :clap Good to be able to see it from all the angles. Definitely getting this.

This is a very nice piece and will be worth it

Back