Statue Weta Faramir

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheProcrastinator

Super Freak
Reaction score
Courtesy of Phanatix from Weta forums.

Faramir2014_02_zpsec1f9e54.jpg

Faramir2014_01_zpsa54ab7e2.jpg

Faramir2014_03_zpsff101e9b.jpg

He came out really nice. So glad after all these years to have a Faramir statue coming.

That looks really good. My only nitpick is I would want the hair color just slightly darker. Other than that, instant order.

Full 1/6? Does that mean he's slightly off scale compared to the older 1/6.5 scaled pieces or would u put them at exactly the same scale

I think it's true 1/6 scale with the details being superior(like the Hobbit pieces) than the older SSW pieces

These newer pieces will make many the older SSW ones look like crap. I have no doubt as to the great quality of these and anything Weta

FINALLY!!! :yess: Been such a long time coming this statue has, but it looks to be well worth the wait... I love it, it looks awesome. Definite purchase. Finally we get to add a Faramir statue to our collections!!

These newer pieces will make many the older SSW ones look like crap. I have no doubt as to the great quality of these and anything Weta

I would say only the old SSW Aragorn and Legolas could be improved. I think you're doing a massive disservice to the old SSW line

No, I meant I only do 1/4 statues and above unless it is a dio or something like that.

Got ya.

I don't think that's true at all. Many of those pieces hold up to this day with being excellent.

Back