Statue Thror. The King under the mountain. 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheProcrastinator

Super Freak
Reaction score
10534126_936594003032934_7707512683028470770_o.jpg

Always love weta's costume design. Great looking character. However for the amount of screen-time & the size of the throne ; that will increase the price. I wasn't expecting this character anytime soon. I hope it sells well

This is really nice. Thror is quite detailed and looks fantastic. The Throne has that great marble like look and on the back has an area where you can put a light to make the Arkenstone shine.

Looks good, liking the throne details, depends on the price though as to whether I get this one, seeing as he was only in the films briefly.

^ Great pics!! :clap Bard looks pretty good - think that's one I need to add to the collection!! :)

I love this piece! What especially appeals to me is the throne itself making it a combination character statue and environment all in one. Definitely on the MUST HAVE list. It looks to be the best Erebor dwarf yet.

I love this piece! What especially appeals to me is the throne itself making it a combination character statue and environment all in one. Definitely on the MUST HAVE list. It looks to be the best Erebor dwarf yet.

Agreed. This is such an awesome piece!!!

^ Looks great in those pictures, love the throne detail, so much nice stuff being showcased....:gah: My purse cannot cope with all of this!!

This does look pretty coool, something else to seriously consider. Weta has some great stuff out this year. With the last Hobbit movie coming up, next year should have even more ME items. Almost glad there's not a lot of SS left that I truly want.

The back of the statue contains a space, for Your own light source, to shine through the Arkenstone. Acording to Weta, this is becouse, they aren't allowed to include electronics in their Hobbit products, due to licencing issues.

Pics by Phanatix.

Thror_07_zps0d4f11e8.jpg
Thror_06_zps48c4aae3.jpg
Thror_05_zps266faec9.jpg

Now that is awesome, they really invest time to think how customers are going to display these. :clap

It's on my list.
Also now I'm going to buy Thorin,Balin,Dwalin to add to my collection.
The Weta products just blow my mind sinds they started the Hobbit line.
The GG bust are still gonna be there,but they have to make a Balin bust.
He is one of the dwarfs with the most script in the movie.

Back