'78 Myers - HCG

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkMario616

Super Freak
Reaction score
10431482_10152262273438479_5056879103437905339_n.jpg

Hopefully someone from SDCC takes pictures, but I'm not expecting much. This looks AWFUL.

I think thats the least of his problems. Bad sculpt overall and plastic looking hair.

This looks ****. I csnt believe this is the same group who release the jeepers creepers statue. I own the creeper and that statue is awesome! This myers aswell as leatherface look terrible :(

He's also the wrong shape.

The wrong shape, get it?

I'll be here all week. Try the pumpkin. :p

Who the hell sculpts for HCG? Some of their stuff can be great (ie nemesis bust) but Myers and Leatherface are just awful.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I was interested in this. But with Pinhead on the way, this is an easy pass. Will just wait to see if Sideshow ever comes through for us.

What a waste. It reminds me of those really old michael myers statues from what, the 90's?

But if they can get the lisence why does sideshow say they aren't able to, or whatever excuse they give? Surely a michael myers pf would sell just as well if not better than pinhead.

What a waste. It reminds me of those really old michael myers statues from what, the 90's?

But if they can get the lisence why does sideshow say they aren't able to, or whatever excuse they give? Surely a michael myers pf would sell just as well if not better than pinhead.

A good quality myers pf would easily sell better then pinhead

Has anyone seen a pic of it from sdcc?

Because their birkin and tyrant statues are nice... How is this so awful

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back