SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Sideshow 1:6 comic Wolverine up for pre-order!

From the newsletter:
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say I'm not liking Wolvie so far but I love that he is in he brown suit

fully enclosed rubber arm sleeves, ( or is that a static body for the proto display ) ?fantastic head sculpt nice "updated" brown uniform , yes could be a bit tighter for me .
but I am so in on this line 110 % this is a dream line of mine and one I will support every step of the way.
I don't care if they make some obscure no name flash in the pan nobody .. I will get it

We waited for a brown suit Wolvie PF and got this, I'm still happy but now to wait for that. God knows when we'll see that

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

looks cool but I'm thinking this was just a quick mock up for SDCC like the first DC figure mock-ups from 2 years ago

What the blue perfect heck happened to this thing? That top part of the suit is butt and what crack was smoked when designing the gloves and boots? And yes, that face is waaaay to grimaced. Giant honking pass! Blah! Ugh!

Back