1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfwood723

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Drax - Hot Toys 1/6 up for pre-order!

Loving it already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Getting him for sure, but have some gripes about the chest atm. Hopefully it looks better in other pics

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Not bad for a proto. Looks more like Batista then any wwe figure I've seen. So well done there.

Pecs hang low, and his traps look small.

Looks cool.

I have been a long time fan of wrestling and Batista, honestly I don't think its the pecs, the arms are too high in part because the traps are too small.

His traps do look small. Well just have to stuff them.

Well I can always pose him like this:
gotg_drax_onesheet_uk_110614.jpg

Is he smiling? I thought for sure he would get a blank stare or mean grin or something...

Lame pose but the figure overall doesn't look as muscular as I thought it would. Hmm.

Also possibly a rocket launcher.

And for sure the body is not right as far as muscular definition but damn the skin patterns look awesome to me. The boots are also very kicka**.

Eh. Ill get Rocket/Groot and Star Lord but ima pass on him and Gamora.

It's always the one you want the most that ends up letting you down :( figure is great but not all it could of been. Wanted an angrier HS and HT to actually get the physique right for once.

It's always the one you want the most that ends up letting you down :( figure is great but not all it could of been. Wanted an angrier HS and HT to actually get the physique right for once.

I agree I feel slightly let down but I decided to reserve my judgment for better pictures and videos

To be fair, he looks to be the least finished out of the team.

Back