• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale FS SSC Commander Bly Clone NIB, HT Lando (Low Price)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sideshow Clone Commander Bly (Standard) - $375 Shipped

Figure is brand new with shipper. It's an older figure but I purchased it from someone still sealed in shipper so it's never been opened.

Hot Toys Lando - $150 Shipped

Figure is brand new with shipper. Price is well below what I believe is Sideshow's lowest price.

Price includes USPS Priority shipping with insurance and signature confirmation to anywhere in the US.

Please add 4% when sending payment as PayPal goods and services.

- - -

Hello, and thank you for stopping by!

All prices include USPS Priority Mail shipping within the US, PayPal fee, insurance, and signature confirmation.
  • All items are new or like new and complete with accessories, art box, and shipper unless noted. I am the only owner for all items. I try to keep everything that comes with the figure, right down to the protective plastic bags and inserts. I will do my best to repackage each figure like they are brand new.

• All opened figures have only been posed once or twice and left in a museum pose on display, as not to damage the body or any of the materials. They are kept out of direct sunlight in a pet and smoke free environment.

• The majority of accessories are typically new and have been left untouched in the box. I only remove what the figure needs for display and don't touch the rest.

Though I'm just a fellow collector and not a store by any means, customer service is still very important to me. I will do my best to always get back to you in a prompt and courteous manner, and treat you like you would be treated by any good retailer.

I am open to reasonable offers, especially on multiple figures or for folks who have purchased items from me before. I will generally try to make something work for you, but there are a few exceptions if the price is already as low as I can go.

Thank you very much for looking, and thank you as always to the community for making buying and sell figures an awesome experience.

Last edited:
Re: FS: Sideshow Clones, Batman/Joker EX, Hot Toys DX09/08, Superman EX, Medicom, Fig

Thanks for your purchases so far, all. :) Bump!

Re: FS: SSC Cody, Fox, Boil Waxer, Airborne, Aayla, Batman/Joker EX, HT DX09/08, Figm

Pm sent :peace

Re: FS: DX09/11/12 Batpod Tumbler Bane Catwoman, SSC Snowtrooper EX, Clones, Batman/J

What would the cost be for a Snowtrooper to Canada?

Re: FS: DX11/12, Bane, Gordon, Tumbler, Batpod, Snowtrooper EX, Clones, Batman/Joker

Lower Bane to $300 shipped to Ireland and you got a deal!

Back