Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Back to the Future-Marty McFly 1/6

“This is heavy doc.”Back to the Future is a pop culture icon and one of the best time-travel films of all time! It remains to be a highly popular movie even decades after the film is first released! Next year marks the 30th anniversary of this classic film and today Hot Toys is very excited to present the 1/6th scale Collectible Figure of the film’s main character – Marty McFly!
Hot%20Toys%20-%20Back%20to%20the%20Future%20-%20Marty%20McFly%20Collectible_PR1.jpg

The movie-accurate Marty McFly Collectible Figure is specially crafted based on the image of Michael J. Fox as Marty McFly in the movie, featuring the newly developed head sculpt, highly detailed costume and a number of accessories.

Back to the Future fanatics should not miss the opportunity to pre-order this wonderful collectible figure!

Pre-ordering at Ani-Com will include a 1/6th scale guitar as bonus accessory.
Hong Kong customers please stay tuned on Hot Toys-Secret Base’s Facebook Page for pre-order arrangement details.
Hot%20Toys%20-%20Back%20to%20the%20Future%20-%20Marty%20McFly%20Collectible_PR2.jpg

Hot%20Toys%20-%20Back%20to%20the%20Future%20-%20Marty%20McFly%20Collectible_PR3.jpg

Hot%20Toys%20-%20Back%20to%20the%20Future%20-%20Marty%20McFly%20Collectible_PR4.jpg

Hot%20Toys%20-%20Back%20to%20the%20Future%20-%20Marty%20McFly%20Collectible_PR5.jpg

Hot%20Toys%20-%20Back%20to%20the%20Future%20-%20Marty%20McFly%20Collectible_PR6.jpg

Hot%20Toys%20-%20Back%20to%20the%20Future%20-%20Marty%20McFly%20Collectible_PR7.jpg

Hot%20Toys%20-%20Back%20to%20the%20Future%20-%20Marty%20McFly%20Collectible_PR8.jpg

Hot%20Toys%20-%20Back%20to%20the%20Future%20-%20Marty%20McFly%20Collectible_PR9.jpg

Hot%20Toys%20-%20Back%20to%20the%20Future%20-%20Marty%20McFly%20Collectible_PR10.jpg

Hot%20Toys%20-%20Back%20to%20the%20Future%20-%20Marty%20McFly%20Collectible_PR11.jpg

Hot%20Toys%20-%20Back%20to%20the%20Future%20-%20Marty%20McFly%20Collectible_PR12.jpg

Hot%20Toys%20-%20Back%20to%20the%20Future%20-%20Marty%20McFly%20Collectible_PR13.jpg

mcflyHotToys_zps7b10b283.jpg

They only have 2 license left for people to whine about until they announce them. They got BBTF and Arkham City out of the way so all they have left is Batman Returns and Prometheus. Don't think they'll ever do the latter though.

Specs:

Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure Specification
~ Movie Masterpiece Series ~

The 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Michael J. Fox as Marty McFly in Back to the Future
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of relax palms
- One (1) pair of partially clenched palms
- One (1) pair of palms for holding skateboard
- One (1) open left palm
- One (1) left palm for holding camcorder
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:

- One (1) red tee
- One (1) white and black checkered shirt
- One (1) pair of black suspenders
- One (1) blue denim jacket
- One (1) red vest
- One (1) pair of blue jeans
- One (1) pair of white running shoes

Accessories:

- One (1) pair of sunglasses
- One (1) black watch
- One (1) portable audio cassette player with headset
- One (1) camcorder
- One (1) skateboard
- One (1) red backpack
- One (1) handout
- Three (3) pins
- Figure stand with Marty McFly nameplate and the movie logo

Special Version – Bonus Accessory
(This special edition is for Ani-Com pre-order and selected markets only.):
- One (1) 1/6th scale guitar

Artists:

- Head Sculpted by Jong Hyuk, Park
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by Kojun
- Costume Designed by Hai Lim

Release date: Q1 – Q2, 2015

**Collectible Figure - Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Guitar - Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval

**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

Back to the Future is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLLP. All Rights Reserved.

© 2014 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Last edited:
You all know what this means right?
No more
"Where are the BTTF figures?"
In threads of figures that were announcing new Iron Man,Bat Man or any other Marvel figure that HT releases!
Those days will be missed!

Great. Never bought the customs although I do still have the Mags and Hoverboard for the Future Boy custom. Need the DeLorean for sure. It's the third character in the movie.

Holy $%&# I want it, I want it, I want it noooooow! gimmeeee gimmeeeeeeeee! [tears of joy] thank you Hot Toys, you've made my life complete {/tears of joy]

The flyer about the clock tower looks too big.
It looks like a page from a newspaper not a flyer at all.
Nice gripping hand to hold it though.
They should have had a Bane come with a hand like that.
That way he could hold a pic of Harvey Dent!

I think the delorean will be a relatively manageable size! It is like I mentioned in the other thread... my only concern is that they will end up releasing a BTTF2 version after.

My hope is that maybe this will come with the parts to be able to convert it but I have doubts on that.

Very stoked for this announcement. Everything looks great. Only things I would have like to seen in this release is a radiation suit and the guitar from Doc's place. Other than that, this is a home run and definitely not light on accessories. :yess:

Only nitpick - No Nike Swoosh on the shoes. :(

Back