Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
6 inch figures with cloth costumes! The first release is TDKR Miller Bats. Looks ****ing sick!

Mezco-One-12-Collective-Dark-Knight-Returns-Batman-001.jpg

Mezco Announces New Line of Super Articulated 6-Inch Figures - The Toyark - News

Re: Mezco: 6 Inch DC Figures

Oh yeah... I'm buying that.

Anything else announced?

Sallah

That does look great. If I didn't know any better, I'd say it was 1/6.

Sweet! they are doing the blue and gray suit too!!!!

Mezco-One-12-Collective-Dark-Knight-Returns-Batman-006.jpg

Sallah

Anyone going to SDCC? Go to the Mezco booth and interrogate them on future releases! Please God let them do other artists' works like Tim Sale, Jim Lee and Neal Adams!

Anyone going to SDCC? Go to the Mezco booth and interrogate them on future releases! Please God let them do other artists' works like Tim Sale, Jim Lee and Neal Adams!

My goodness... Those would all be INCREDIBLE.

A Neal Adams Batman like this? That would be an instant purchase.

I could see myself completely forgetting about 1:6 scale collecting if this line is done right.

Sallah

Wow. I'm seriously impressed. I haven't bought anything Mezco in a while, might have to pay attention here. If anything the Miller Bats is bought without question.

Any guesses on the price point. I was on the fence when I thought they were 12 inches tall, but at 6 inches, this could be amazing.

This is exactly what Sideshow should be doing.

Totally agreed. Sideshow putting their own spin on stuff instead of producing artist-specific or classic interpretations is what has kept me away from both their G.I.Joe & DC lines (though I am getting Batman in the hopes of tweaking him into a Bronze age version).

Had they done something like this Miller Bats? I would have been all over it. Guess it is good they didn't... This line will probably be way more affordable. :)

Sallah

Wow, these are pretty cool looking. Hope they are a good price point.

My only issue with Mezco is they sure do love variants and exclusives.

Back