Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 783 of 787 FirstFirst ... 283683733773779780781782783784785786787 LastLast
Results 7,821 to 7,830 of 7863
    DUBNATION
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Follow The Mike On Twitter Follow The Mike on Tumblr

Default Re: Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalLakeCamper View Post
    That would be perfect. I wonder why there’s still no Robin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttmunch View Post
    Mez doesn’t believe in Robin. No joke. He’s a loner Batman fan.
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom65 View Post
    I would take a Robin in any incarnation over the rubber suited Keaton... wonder if Mezco will jack up the articulation so it matches the movie? Thought I read somewhere the dearth of Robins was some weird licensing issue... makes zero sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by amos brearly View Post
    Same. Its the only plausible reason for no Robins. Robin = multiples = $Money. We would take Grayson/Drake/Todd/Damian probably even Carrie. Must be weird licensing tape.
    Robin would be a cash cow. One incarnation after the next, not to mention classic outfits versus modern interpretations or even costume changes that characters have had within their time as Robin, Tim had 3 or 4 by himself.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mike View Post
    Robin would be a cash cow. One incarnation after the next, not to mention classic outfits versus modern interpretations or even costume changes that characters have had within their time as Robin, Tim had 3 or 4 by himself.
    I must admit I'd like a Nightwing.

New Joker's been released

Anyone know where I can get a casting of the Bat chest emblem from the Sovereign Onyx? I saw on the Fwoosh that the regular Bat emblem is interchangeable with the Onyx oval and I'd like to get one.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurdo95D View Post
    New Joker's been released

I don't know why it took them 3 releases to get the white correct (to me anyway). The new Joker looks awesome.

Sorry if this has been asked before but will the Wonder Woman costume nd head work on a phicen/tb league female seamless body? 1/12 of course

Sure hope they produce the Keaton Batman in quantities sufficient to meet demand.

If they have him scheduled for a summer 2020 release, it's not unheard of for them to open pre-orders sometime soon.

Are us overseas collectors screwed or what? I haven't bought a One:12 since the original DKR releases, but the Keaton is a must buy. Am I gonna have to quit my job and move back to the States to get this 6 inch action figure? Cause I will.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Otomofan View Post
    Sure hope they produce the Keaton Batman in quantities sufficient to meet demand.

If they have him scheduled for a summer 2020 release, it's not unheard of for them to open pre-orders sometime soon.

Are us overseas collectors screwed or what? I haven't bought a One:12 since the original DKR releases, but the Keaton is a must buy. Am I gonna have to quit my job and move back to the States to get this 6 inch action figure? Cause I will.
    You can order directly from Mezco's site now. They finally have overseas shipping.
    Pre-Orders: PF Green Arrow, PF Catwoman, PF Mr Freeze, Animated Batman, Animated Superman, Animated Wonder Woman, Animated Harley Quinn, P1 New 52 Batman

Thanks man....I do NOT wanna miss this....hopefully I won't come home and find it sold out instantly. Stupid time difference.

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    Has Mezco said anything recently about a potential 89 batmobile? I think a few years ago they hinted at it. Believe they were also going to do a BvS batmobile, but that obviously fell by the wayside. Might be a good time to do it considering Iron Studios is doing one to accompany their 1/10 statue, but many seem to believe that's going to be pretty pricey. Pretty sure if Mezco did one it would be a cheaper alternative.