Most Wanted XM Studios 1/4 scale statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

filip629

Super Freak
Reaction score
OK, since XM is the new kid on the block and obviously takes its customers feedback to heart, I thought it would be cool for us to list our most wanted 1/4 pieces by XM Studios. You just know XM will be watching this thread and I think it'll be a great place to discuss the pieces we want with the Reps of XM Studios.

As for the list...it can be as long or short as you want. I only ask that you list characters you would actually consider buying. I think this policy keeps the list manageable and realistic. Let's keep it a Marvel list for now. I know that there are rumors of a DC license but I (or someone else) will start up a thread for XM DC pieces in the DC section if that eventually comes to pass.

So, here it goes...my XM list.

1.) Colossus

2.) Storm

3.) Cyclops

4.) Nightcrawler

I love the Byrne/Cockrum era X-MEN and their costumes. I will purchase all of these characters in THOSE costumes. For example, I'm pretty much down for the new Phoenix statue that was sneaked. Love the piece and it looks to be pretty accurate (costume wise) to the Byrne era X-MEN. However, I will be passing on the XM Wolverine because I feel that too many liberties were taken with his costume. Too many lines and straps that just don't work for me in the Wolvie piece. I also considered passing on Magneto for the EXACT same reason but I was overwhelmed by just how spectacular the piece looked. Please keep this in mind when sculpting costumes on future statues. I personally love seeing costumes that are accurate to the comics that I read. I buy statues because they remind me of an era/run in comics I enjoyed reading and I want a statue to represent that on my display shelves. As a buyer, costume accuracy is very important to me.

5.) Dr. Doom

6.) Green Goblin

7.) Hulk

I would LOVE to see 1/4 fully sculpted pieces of these 3 characters. First off, Dr. Doom is one of the most popular villains in the Marvel U. He just has to be on XM's radar and a Buscema/Byrne styled statue of him would be irresistible for me. I'm probably going to pick up SSC's new standing Doom PF. However, I would sell him off and buy the XM Doom if it gets released and looks great.

Green Goblin is THE biggest baddie of Spidey in my book and is a must have character for me in 1/4 scale. I did not like SSC's GG PF and would certainly purchase an XM GG if it looked good.

I know that XM already has a Hulk statue just about to be released but I have to be honest and say that it is not my cup of tea. I'm looking for a modern raging styled Hulk. Something along the lines of a Deodato or Keown styled Hulk. No shirt please. He should be massive and ripped. I hoping for a Hulk with huge (and well defined) muscles in a dynamic pose with a modern face portrait. This is why I mentioned Deodato and Keown's artistic style. I think they do a great job illustrating a modern raging Hulk.

Well, those are my most wanted XM pieces. Let's here some of yours.

My personal top 5:

1. Deadpool
2. Cable
3. Taskmaster
4. Hyperion
5. Apocalypse

I know Taskmaster and Hyperion will never be made, but a guy can dream.

Yeah why not, couldn't hurt.

1 Spider-Man 2099 - one of only 2 Bowens I own
2 Any version of Thor - love all 3 God of Thunder looks, modern, Ages of Thunder, and Lord of Asgard
3 Red & Blue Spider-Man
4 Ghost Rider - Johnny Blaze or Danny Ketch
5 Daredevil

While there are so many other characters I feel they will do justice, those are the ones I will buy if made.

The god damn JUGGERNAUT!

It's time someone do that. Make it massive, in all it's 1/4 scale glory!

My list is

Cyclops
Cable
Bishop
Nightcrawler
Rogue
Storm
Juggernaut
Omega red
Mr sinister
Iceman
Arch angel

X-force

Venom
Juggernaut
Jim Lee Storm
Cable
Bishop
Omega Red
Jubilee
X force Wolverine
X force Domino

Juggernaut
Mr. Sinister
Omega Red
Cable
Cyclops
Gambit
Nightcrawler
Storm
Rogue
Colossus
Sabretooth
Doc Oct
Venom
Green Goblin
Spiderman
Hulk

Yes, I will buy each and everyone if done right.

Ok you started this....and I warn everyone...this is going to be a loooooonnnnnnngggg list....so grap a coke, some chips and dip and read away!
Before I start, I say this with all honesty and truth (like the Faction of Bone I represent...truth) I would buy EVERY SINGLE ONE I MENTION!!!

Also, this is in no particular order. I would be just as happy to buy the last one on this list as I would be to buy the first on this list or everything inbetween.

Time to Play:

1) Moon Knight
2) Mysterio
3) Juggernaut
4) Colossus
5) Gladiator (Shi'ar Imperial Guard...purple Mohawk dude to the laymen)
6) Ghost Rider (with motorcycle)
7) Black Knight (with horse Aragorn)
8) Hercules (for the love of God...please make him)
9) Doctor Octopus
10) Loki
11) Kurse
12) Beta Ray Bill
13) Odin
14) Hela
15) Balder the Brave
16) Heimdall
17) Firelord
18) Silver Surfer
19) Galactus (LSF size please)
20) Apocalypse
21) Captain Marvel (Kree version)
22) Captain Marvel (African American Avenger)
23) Spiderman
24) Kraven
25) Rogue
26) Cyclops
27) Gambit
28) Sabretooth
29) Brown and Yellow Wolverine
30) Black Bolt
31) Medusa
32) Polaris
33) Scarlet Witch
34) The Vision (Avengers)
35) Wonder Man (purple and red suit with the red glasses)
36) Power Man / Luke Cage (yellow shirt version with the silver headband)
37) Iron Fist
38) Black Cat
39) Electro
40) Rhino
41) Sandman
42) Green Goblin
43) Classic 80's Iron Man
44) Angel
45) Archangel
46) Apocalypse
47) Terrax (Galactus Herald)
48) Nova (Galactus Herald)
49) Mockingbird
50) Annihilus
51) Nova (more modern outfit one)
52) Abomination (Hulk baddies need love to)
53) Dr. Strange
54) Daredevil
55) Havok
56) Beast (X-Factor Blue Furry version)
57) Dark Phoenix
58) Blackout
59) Beetle
60) Lizard
61) Shocker
62) Mephisto
63) Dormammu (oversize version)
64) Thena
65) Klaw
66) Black Panther
67) Submariner (any version)
68) Krang
69) Professor X
70) Thundebird
71) Kang the Conqueror
72) Mantis
73) Mystique
74) Wendigo
75) Venom
76) Nightcrawler
77) Storm
78) Cable
79) Omega Red
80) She-Hulk
81) The Fantastic Four (all of them)
82) Ultron
83) Dr. Doom
84) Tigra (West Coast Avengers)
85) Gray Gargoyle
86) Absorbing Man
87) Wasp
88) Giant Man
89) Red Skull
90) Quicksilver
91) Iceman
92) Gamora (comic version)
93) Drax the Destroyer (the classic Hulk like version)
94) Ronan The Accuser
95) Quazar
96) Machine Man
97) The Wrecker
98) Cloak & Dagger (2 set)

Damn! There are a whole bunch more I have not listed...but I thought I'd spare you all.

I mean it when I say.....I would buy every single one...if I lived long enough. Realistically, 80% of these will never see the light of day.

Ok you started this....and I warn everyone...this is going to be a loooooonnnnnnngggg list....so grap a coke, some chips and dip and read away!
Before I start, I say this with all honesty and truth (like the Faction of Bone I represent...truth) I would buy EVERY SINGLE ONE I MENTION!!!

Also, this is in no particular order. I would be just as happy to buy the last one on this list as I would be to buy the first on this list or everything inbetween.

Time to Play:

1)
23) Spiderman

Damn! There are a whole bunch more I have not listed...but I thought I'd spare you all.

I mean it when I say.....I would buy every single one...if I lived long enough. Realistically, 80% of these will never see the light of day.

Now that is a list... and when/if they get the rumored DC license you are hosed....lol

I'm already hosed bro.:lol

I buy any and all parts of these lines:

1)SS Court of the Dead (most anticipated)
2)XM Studios (just about tied for most anticipated)
3)PCS MOTU statue line (almost double tied for most anticipated)
4)SS DC line (that will change to XM IF they get the license)
5)PCS Mortal Kombat MK10 line (once they start to release these)
6)Gaming Heads God of War line of statues (1/4)

I'm already hosed bro.:lol

I buy any and all parts of these lines:

1)SS Court of the Dead (most anticipated)
2)XM Studios (just about tied for most anticipated)
3)PCS MOTU statue line (almost double tied for most anticipated)
4)SS DC line (that will change to XM IF they get the license)
5)PCS Mortal Kombat MK10 line (once they start to release these)
6)Gaming Heads God of War line of statues (1/4)

WTH stone! :slap

Aside from the statues where do you put the damn boxes! :horror

Back