Action Figure Pop Culture Shock Street Fighter Figures 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krec9

Super Freak
Reaction score
saw this on another forum apparently this was in the lasest newsletter

Heres a pic of a body they are going to use.

15 figures are planned:panic:

3B32AB61-23B2-44C1-8D9C-D5246317C648.jpg

In this weeks newsletter, Pop Culture Shock has announced that they will be producing fully articulated Street Fighter 1/6 Scale Figures. The plan, right now, is to release 15 figures over the next three years. Here’s a bit more from the newsletter:

One of the exciting collectibles we will be premiering at SDCC has been in development for a very long time and is a very emotional and nostalgic project for Jerry Macaluso, owner of PCS, that brings him full circle from the work he did over ten years ago on the SOTA TOYS Street Fighter action figures.

We are very proud to present the new STREET FIGHTER 1:6 scale line of fully articulated figures. Below is a tease of what will be shown in San Diego.

We intend this line to be as comprehensive as the SOTA Toys line was. We are not just going to make a few of the main characters and then stop, as most companies would. We have already planned out and begun developing 15 figures to be released over the next 3 years with more to come.

This is a passion project for us and one we have wanted to do for a decade. We hope you will join us in creating the most exciting Street Fighter figures ever made.

Read on to check out the teaser image, which shows off the figure articulation.

Last edited:
Re: POP CULTURE SHOCK Street fighter figures 1/6

Might have to my kids logic Akuma now PCS whenever they do the Akuma the head sculpt is really nice .

I know how slim the chances are, but I really want a Cody. Oh man, I could get carried away with this line.

I have a feeling some customizers here will have a field day with new custom bodies for comic figures.

Looks awesome and has promise, but I don't think Street Fighter sells as well on the collectible market as much as people hope. I'd be shocked if they make it past 2-3 figures...

Pop Culture Shock was founded by the guy who created SOTA. They put out some FANTASTIC figures but later on got plagued by countless color variants and quality issues. Ultimately, The creator left and SOTA dropped the Street Fighter license.

The thing that has me concerned is Jerry's interest level. I'm not sure whether he's the driving force here or if there are other people/factors at play, but there was a interview a while back, while very informative and interesting, he pretty much said he lost interest in SOTA/Street Fighter and moved on and that the Capcom rep had to sweet talk him into making more merch. So, at this point I'm concerned that he would make 2 or 3 figures, and then give up or lose interest.

I'm very interested in 1/6, but I have the whole set of SOTA figures, but I'm not interested in replacing just one or two. It's an all or nothing deal for me.

The body looks promising. The only figures I'd be interested in are the original 8 fighters from Street Fighter II so hopefully they nail those first. I'm sure Ryu or Akuma would kick off the line right?

I'd like to see them make the female figures too. It's only medicom at this day that made a female Sf figure, Chun Li twice and Cammy. I'd love to see Vega, Urien, Juri, M.Bison, Gen(I like this old guy since he first appears in the video game) and of course Akuma or even Oni!:D

nice but I am stuck on my kids logic , they have the best bodies with the full articulation

Yea can someone explain how licensing works? Seems weird two companies would be doing same line same scale for around same price. Plus that kids logic akouma is ridiculously beastly
nice but I am stuck on my kids logic , they have the best bodies with the full articulation

The thing that has me concerned is Jerry's interest level. I'm not sure whether he's the driving force here or if there are other people/factors at play, but there was a interview a while back, while very informative and interesting, he pretty much said he lost interest in SOTA/Street Fighter and moved on and that the Capcom rep had to sweet talk him into making more merch. So, at this point I'm concerned that he would make 2 or 3 figures, and then give up or lose interest.

I'm very interested in 1/6, but I have the whole set of SOTA figures, but I'm not interested in replacing just one or two. It's an all or nothing deal for me.

Which is why I'm not holding much hope in this announcement since it could be just a brain fart.

Which is why I'm not holding much hope in this announcement since it could be just a brain fart.

At least its a plan medicom looks like well only get two figures from them and kids logic God knows whats going on with them.other then that no one is doing anything with street fighter.

Back