Cleopsis/Court of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colossus

Super Freak
Reaction score
By the Eyes of Horace
This might be another must have for myself, the detail is looking impressive, the silhouette indicted on the chart shows she has legs but a snake body would look Very Cool, I am so looking forward to seeing more of her

Images Courtesy of EnShinNoi

rs-cleopsis.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Al

Absolutely in love with the Egyptian vibe on her. Almost no way I'm not buying this. Gotta agree with you too Al, it'd be so sick if she had a serpent body. Would push her completely over the edge.

Why the hell is anyone else talking about other SS statues outside of CotD? I mean is there anything else that comes close to what they are doing with their own unique line of statues???

I DON'T THINK SO!!! They could quit the DC and MARVEL lines today and I wouldn't give it a second thought.

Why the hell is anyone else talking about other SS statues outside of CotD? I mean is there anything else that comes close to what they are doing with their own unique line of statues???

I DON'T THINK SO!!! They could quit the DC and MARVEL lines today and I wouldn't give it a second thought.
They're killing it with the DC line so I'd miss that. Marvel though... :lol they can just leave that to XM.

Absolutely in love with the Egyptian vibe on her. Almost no way I'm not buying this. Gotta agree with you too Al, it'd be so sick if she had a serpent body. Would push her completely over the edge.

I agree with you my Friend and the Cobra Cowl is just Sweet, I am Seriously looking at this and Keir and I saw a glimpse of her from the Video with a removable Face mask and maybe Brest-Plate like Deaths Siren, here's the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwBoKY1gkxw#t=0

Be Cool Stig
Al

fzIRTR0.jpg

Ok, Giger-esque Egyptian demoness? I am SO there.

But what about Death's Siren?!! What if I have to have her too! :panic: 'Cause I am not cancelling Machiko, no matter what. I DONT HAVE ROOM FOR ALL THESE PFs!

I'm gonna need a bigger house.

Ok, Giger-esque Egyptian demoness? I am SO there.

But what about Death's Siren?!! What if I have to have her too! :panic: 'Cause I am not cancelling Machiko, no matter what. I DONT HAVE ROOM FOR ALL THESE PFs!

I'm gonna need a bigger house.

That's is the beauty of this hobby.

'I don't have room' doesn't mean stop buying, it means you need a bigger house :p. Marvelous :) Seem probleem here. Bought my house big enough for the collection, but a lot of work needs to happen before I even can think about displaying everything.
But one of the main conditions when we were looking for a house ... is it big enough for the collection :p

If they're smart, they'll cast the hand in white metal to avoid a problem with breakage. That's what usually happens with figure kits, anyways. For this price-point I sure hope they do it with PFs.

All that gorgeous in-house paintwork on the prototypes and then they have to go to China. Ugh, I hate watching these videos. :lol

I find it really difficult to believe that no one in the US would paint this stuff for a decent wage, but this is a conversation that has taken place many times. I'd much rather my stuff was not painted by slave-labor. I think we would actually see fewer returns and stupid mistakes on these pieces, were this the case. China in many instances is a false economy, that ends up costing the company more in the end.... but what do I know.

I find it really difficult to believe that no one in the US would paint this stuff for a decent wage, but this is a conversation that has taken place many times. I'd much rather my stuff was not painted by slave-labor. I think we would actually see fewer returns and stupid mistakes on these pieces, were this the case. China in many instances is a false economy, that ends up costing the company more in the end.... but what do I know.

Not to mention the shipping back from china to the U.S

This line caters so much to my tastes it's ridiculous. I'm almost tempted to drop everything else I collect until I get the pieces I want from COTD. Absolutely beautiful designs.

Back