RED Mark Toys X Inflames Toys - Ninja Storm (Naruto) Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawrence

Super Freak
Reaction score
Gaara

2OQLnus.jpg

cbHQ1IS.jpg

AvGi0Nx.jpg

6jVVE0U.jpg

WPJPzJr.jpg

KB9He7V.jpg

zvZ1I6Z.jpg

KthJNQ0.jpg

Lp45sl3.jpg

vqucXtC.jpg

leqgwba.jpg

UJgaTWW.jpg

yfsmO2i.jpg

erIotyB.jpg

R6sTpD4.jpg

ZH7Y4Jf.jpg

UtGlcVK.jpg

QCLcyTv.jpg

K@kashi

Click here for more pics of K@kashi.

ULTxzhr.jpg

Last edited:
Re: RED Mark Toys X Inflames Toys - Ninja Storm - Gaara

Something to go with my Medicom Naruto & Sasuke figures :yess:

Looks quite good. Too bad he doesn't have even a single sand manipulation accessory.

Hopefully they do more from this line. I can't stand Naruto because of how terrible it got after the Pain arc, but there's still quite a few characters I'm fond of all in all. Namely, I want Jiraiya!

Would be awesome if I had some Naruto figures but I don't nice figure though.

This Redmark toys / Inflames have a offical website or facebook page ?

taking notes from moviefei? :lol
looks nice.

Any idea if we can appeal for a figure?

Hopefully there's Orochimaru and Jiraiya figures.

There's a photo of a ****shi knocking around the web. Coming soon from these guys. Guess they will have to see how well this sells first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is looking very promising!!!

There's a photo of a ****shi knocking around the web. Coming soon from these guys. Guess they will have to see how well this sells first.

Do you have the pic of it?

I preordered the Gaara. If they make the rest of the cast I am going to be so very poor. I have to get them all. I hope the scale of these match each other. The Project BM ones of Naruto and Sasuke are huge. And considering they aren't that tall compared to other characters they'd have to make some of them 14-15" tall. I hope the Gaara doesn't match the Medicom/Bandai Project BM figures. I'll get them all either way though. heh :)

I preordered the Gaara. If they make the rest of the cast I am going to be so very poor. I have to get them all. I hope the scale of these match each other. The Project BM ones of Naruto and Sasuke are huge. And considering they aren't that tall compared to other characters they'd have to make some of them 14-15" tall. I hope the Gaara doesn't match the Medicom/Bandai Project BM figures. I'll get them all either way though. heh :)

I'm also waiting for the release so I can pick my order up. I hope the scale is correct. Gaara is one of my fav characters. So glad it's being made.

Any idea where to buy this guy?

Lawrence is right. This is not out yet. I'm still waiting for my Gaara to be released. These guys really take their time. It took a long time to release the killing field figure from day one preorder. Same would apply here. If the quality of these ninja storm figures are on par with the killing field then we have some decent priced quality figures overall. I still like the killing field figure that I have. Goes well next to the official 3A killzone one. Hope both companies make more.

These looks really well done! I won't be getting any but I hope this company can start strong and match the prototypes with fantastic quality production pieces. I'd like to see them do Dragon Ball Z.

Medicom does a solid job, but their quality stinks. It's about time someone gave their 1/6 anime figures a run for their money.

Back