Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

electroshock

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Power Girl Premium Format

10483230_10152373262629145_1551429224875994397_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Power Girl premium format

I thought the next female DC PF would either be Power Girl or Supergirl. If she looks anywhere near as good as Wonder Woman or Catwoman I'll get her. SS is killing me with their DC PF's but when they turn out as good as they do I can't say no.

Hmmmm great news but the pose I don't know..... Hope it's good because I really would like a PF of her. Art germs version could be tricky to convert into a statue.also is that a sculpted cape?

Last edited:

Art Germ drawings of the girls are beautiful. S

Should get lots of pics starting this Wednesday... Mainly from me. I'm sure she'll be on display.

Wow...Power Girl before Flash or Aquaman? I'm personally disappointed.

As cool as this may look, and I hope it looks great for the fans, I won't buy it.

I'm hoping they have more DC PF's to announce at the con.

Wow...Power Girl before Flash or Aquaman? I'm personally disappointed.

As cool as this may look, and I hope it looks great for the fans, I won't buy it.

I'm hoping they have more DC PF's to announce at the con.

Good point. A character that is less important :)

If the boobs are smaller than ms marvel then it's a fail. Lol but really that is how she is in the comics.

Well I'm not surprised. The DC females are selling incredibly well at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if we got Supergirl or Batgirl next.

Back