SSC Green Lantern 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Green Lantern 1:6 pre-order!

Last edited by a moderator:
Now this is a figure they can go crAzy with on accessories.

Please include a light up Power Battery.

Now this is a figure they can go crAzy with on accessories.

Please include a light up Power Battery.
Exactly what I'm expecting out of this. There are a TON of stuff they can include which will make for a lot of interesting poses. Wonder what costume they're basing this off of.

Exactly what I'm expecting out of this. There are a TON of stuff they can include which will make for a lot of interesting poses. Wonder what costume they're basing this off of.

Pretty sure his classic costume (probably based off the johns run of the character).

I hope constructs or a alternate headsculpt is the EX and not the Power Battery.

Cool. I have to say SSC is one of the more interesting companies out there. Yes, they churn out a lot of Clones, but they also give us Comic characters, Video Game characters, and Cult movie characters like Snake Plisskin. Keep up them coming!

Still not sold on this line because the heads look too large. While they are accurate for real life human proportions, they don't match up with comic proportions, whereas the PFs are done in comic proportions. As a result they look too toy like as opposed to high end action figures. However will see what's shown. I had high hopes when this line was announced.

I'd like a comic Two-face, especially if his head had that "lifelike" feel that Batman and Harley (but not Joker, unfortunately) had. I've never loved the Aaron Eckhart Two-Face from Hot Toys.

No interest in Green Lanterns, but I know lots of people love him, so I'm happy you folks are getting this figure.

Back