Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DFanatic

Super Freak
Reaction score
They have lots of stuff coming out in the life size replica department.

Here some of the stuff announced so far:

10489968_826364670729533_374863504146021521_n.jpg

65959_826364627396204_1987027860103171400_n.jpg

10548177_826364624062871_5187447790882879367_o.jpg

Some amazing pieces. I would love to have the Cap shield one day. I'm sure it will be a pretty penny, especially in the States.

BBTS could not have got that many if they are only making 100 of each for other countries.

(from king arts facebook)
Order Limited Quantity Reference:
HK and Macau: 100sets for each item
Taiwan: 100sets for each item
China Mainland: 100sets for each item

Hey guys, noob here but long time lurker who has benefited from years of your insight and pre order info. So joined to return the favor. The King Arts shields are back up for pre order at BBTS. Hope this helps out a bunch of you freaks!

Pre-ordered the classic shield -- I've got the efx on order, but this one looked a bit nicer, and I really like the wall mount. I'm a little concerned that this is a new company, though. I was very happy with efx's Thor Hammer. Hopefully more info and pics come out before either ship and I can make a decision on which one to keep.

Loki's staff and the arc reactor are also pretty tempting... along with the battle damage shield.

Have the old factory x cap shield from the early 2000's but no way I could not get the classic shield mounted. Hopefully they were able to get more pre-order stock and fulfill these orders today. They are all back up for pre-order as of now.

I still have my efx order too, but also PO'd the battle damaged shield just now. Not sure which one I really want though lol. Would love to be able to get 2 shields.

Couldn't decide if I wanted the pedestal or wall mount so I preordered both from BBTS. :lol I'll cancel one later.

But what's with the shipping? $154 for the pedestal and $100 for the wall mount? :google

Last edited:
lol thats my dilemma as well. had to get the classic but at the same time I love the battle damaged as well. need more cash lol

I considered getting the battle damage but since it was never THAT damaged in the film I passed. The only time it was that BD was on the first teaser poster. The stealth shield was tempting though.

I love the look of the battle damaged shield though.

I own a custom 26 inch aluminum shield from Chris fields which to me is the gold standard. Personally I can't abide a fiberglass shield it has to be aluminum which is why I ordered the king arts ones and also why I couldn't bear ordering the EFX version. When you've held a spun aluminum shield, a fiberglass one feels cheap in my opinion. Also these King Arts versions seem to be way more limited and comes with much higher quality display options. They are new company which does worry me but they are only company offering licensed aluminum shields with leather straps. Prototype pics look fantastic, hope production live up to it especially materials and paint job ...

I like the look of the pedestal myself. If I didn't already put a deposit on the eFX vers, I would have ordered the KA one. Oh well.

I can probably just make a pedestal at work here

anyway to find the dimensions of the peices?

Wall fixed style:
Product Measurement: 85*74*11.5 CM (with bottom wood block)
Outer carton size: around 101*88*22.5 CM
Per carton weight: around 12.5 KGS
Material Used:Alloy+ Genuine leather +wood block

Pedestal Style:
Product Measurement: 60*37*59 CM (with bottom wood block)
Outer carton size: around 78*53*79 CM
Per carton weight: around 10 KGS
Material Used:Alloy+ Genuine leather +wood block

Back