Xiall – The Great Osteomancer Premium Format Figure (Court of the Dead)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brainiac

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-new/xiall-the-great-osteomancer-premium-format-figure/
preview_XiallPF.jpg
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-new/xiall-the-great-osteomancer-premium-format-figure/

I'm a spirit kind of guy( love those PF's ). But this one is my favorite!!!!!!!!

Now I have to try to remember their names! :lol

...Do these bases light up, do you think? On the SSC site, Red Death's base appears to light up.

In one of the threads (maybe statue forum?) somebody had a query on one of the other pieces lighting up and the Rep said no. I think none of these will have light ups although I don't think it would be that hard to do.

Very cool pieces and have certainly perked my interest, in something that isn't really my "thing" usually.

Jeeez man, this line looks so good. I'm tempted to sell my collection to just get this whole line. They are all true works of art.

You guys THIS IS CONFUSING ME SO MUCH. The more I see of this line, the more I like, its just terrible! I have no idea who I want to PO!!! The detail is just blowing my mind, look at the tiny skulls on Xiall's collar and the blue spirit she is conjuring out of the parchment! WHAT TO DO?!!! :panic: :panic: :panic:

You guys THIS IS CONFUSING ME SO MUCH. The more I see of this line, the more I like, its just terrible! I have no idea who I want to PO!!! The detail is just blowing my mind, look at the tiny skulls on Xiall's collar and the blue spirit she is conjuring out of the parchment! WHAT TO DO?!!! :panic: :panic: :panic:

Your not alone my Friend, it was for myself confusing in the beginning putting the sculpt with the as the name and Yes the Detail is SICK as for myself The Queen of the Dead Pre-Ordered day one, Deaths Siren Pre-Ordered, Kier and Cleopsis are a must and Xiall is still whispering to me, some of the others are being debated

Be Cool Ramatulle
Al

P.S. Still Digging your Avatar

That blue spirit she is conjuring is the Queen of the Dead...according to the pseudo-comic, they are supposed to be at war, being in different factions ans everything...must be some kind of warfare hex!

Back