Buffy The Vampire Slayer Welcome To The Hellmouth Collection Titans 3" Vinyl Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ditch

Super Freak
Reaction score
Buffy The Vampire Slayer Welcome To The Hellmouth Collection Titans 3" Vinyl Figures

Titan have just unveiled the designs for there 3" Buffy vinyl figures due later this year.

Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer Welcome To The Hellmouth Collection Titans 3" Vinyl Figu

AWESOME!! These little guys look sweet! I've never bought Titan vinyls before...if I buy a full box, will I get all the figures.
It also says there will be 4 chase figures, I wonder what they'll be.

It's so good to see Xander and Giles get some love. I just wish Cordy could've been in this line.

Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer Welcome To The Hellmouth Collection Titans 3" Vinyl Figu

Never bought this brand either. What's with the sudden release of new Buffy products with Funko, Rittenhouse Archives, QMX and now Titan all aquiring the license recently? Is it going on the cheap?

Nice to see some different characters that rarely get any merchandise treatment.

Never bought this brand either. What's with the sudden release of new Buffy products with Funko, Rittenhouse Archives, QMX and now Titan all aquiring the license recently? Is it going on the cheap?

Nice to see some different characters that rarely get any merchandise treatment.

It wouldn't surprise me. The property isn't what it was

Well judging by sites such as Tumblr a whole new generation of fans has become invested in the show as it's being broadcast on places such as Netflix, ect, so maybe It's hoping to sell to those as well as the old die hard fanbase?

These look awesome.
I love the look of Titans vinyl figures, and prefer them to Funko Pops.

Much better than Funko on the large release of characters too. Fantastic to have the whole Scooby gang & villains.
Only 2 things: As mentioned above, shame not to have a Cordelia - we even have season 3 characters before a Cordy.
And I kinda wish that the Vamp Buffy was a Darla instead - then we'd have the whole Aurelian Family!

I wonder if they might be chase figures though?

I've never bought any types of figures before that have 'chase' figures, and am not sure how it works with Titan.
Does anyone know - from their pattern on previous releases - whether the chase figures will be some of the ones pictured above?
Or are all of those above the regular issue figures and chase figures will be ones we have not seen pre-release images for?

With their Dr. Who line you have the initial release and 4 variants in form of chase figures. For example the first wave of Dr. Who:

T2eC16hy0E9s2S9LjbBRvTIId9kw60_57.jpg

The ones in the middle are the chase variants while those around were the initial release.

I agree that they could have fit Cordy and Darla in there rather than the Vampire Buffy and The Mayor.
Tlc mentioned there will be 4 chase characters. I think going by the Doctor Who ones they will be variants of the characters we have now like perhaps Human Spike and Angel. Maybe Buffy holding a Stake and Faith holding her knife?

My guess would be Human Spike, Angel and Drusilla and a Werewolf Oz.

With their Dr. Who line you have the initial release and 4 variants in form of chase figures. For example the first wave of Dr. Who:

T2eC16hy0E9s2S9LjbBRvTIId9kw60_57.jpg

The ones in the middle are the chase variants while those around were the initial release.

Thanks very much for that info and images.
I'm so late replying to this! Busy last few days.

Anyway, that helps a lot in what to expect.
I guess that once the figures come out, collectors start posting pics of their chase figures so that others know what to look for?

I agree that they could have fit Cordy and Darla in there rather than the Vampire Buffy and The Mayor.
Tlc mentioned there will be 4 chase characters. I think going by the Doctor Who ones they will be variants of t a maoyhe characters we have now like perhaps Human Spike and Angel. Maybe Buffy holding a Stake and Faith holding her knife?

I quite like having the Mayor, as I thought he was a great Big Bad and we've never had a Mayor in any form before.
Though it's still just 'wrong' to miss out Cordy, so unless they increased the number of figures released to 13, I would have rather have a Cordy than a Mayor in the first line.
This is of course really hoping for further lines! However, all those multiple sets released for Dr Who are for a show still running, they'd need really good sales for Btvs to do further issues.

The announcement on another website had this info:
"Each figure is 3″ blind-boxed and some come with a character specific accessory."
So I hope the regular Buffy has a stake and that regular Faith has her knife.

I'd think that a Human face Spike & Angel are very likely variants though.

My guess would be Human Spike, Angel and Drusilla and a Werewolf Oz.

A good guess I think - a Werewolf Oz would be awesome.
Not that we haven't had other werewolf Oz figures before, but I love the style of Titans 3" vinyls.

I wish they would release some GOOD figures. All these short fat little cute things are so crap.

Yeah, these are cute, but I'm starting to think these toy companies are getting lazy when it comes to releases.

I prefer a good detailed likeness over abstract any day.

I'm happy with not paying $200 + a figure. Sure I'd love to have some HT Buffy figures, but it would never happen and it would cost too much.

I like collecting different styles of the same characters and I'm happy with my Buffy Maquette line with regards to better likeneses.

These look interesting to me--much better than the Funko Pop things which barely seem to evoke the characters. I hate blind boxing though. Whether or not I jump in on this line will depend entirely on whether or not buying a case guarantees you a full set of the basic figures. Spending $180 (BBTS price) on a set only to find that I have four Xanders and no Faith would piss me off royally. Guess I'll have to do some research.

The character selection for this first set is pretty neat. I would have dumped Oz for Darla (actually I would have dumped Xander but that isn't an option) but I love the inclusion of Faith and the Mayor. This way if we only get one set I pretty much have everyone I need.

Still a second set would have plenty of firepower: Darla, The Gentlemen, Dark Willow, Wishverse Willow, Dawn, Wesley, Cordelia, Tara, Anya, Jenny, Ethan Rayne...and this is one time when I'll actually be looking forward to different versions of Buffy. Getting a Wishverse Buffy in her khakis and combat boots would just be awesome, and top of my "wish" list.

I preordered a box yesterday from EE! I can't wait for these little guys.

I hope the chases are human Spike, Angel, Drusilla and werewolf Oz.

If a series 2 is made, here's my wish line-up in no particular order:
1. Cordelia
2. Anya (Bunny chase)
3. Tara
4. Riley
5. Dawn
6. Dark Willow
7. Vampire Willow
8. Vampire Xander
9. Glory
10. Adam
11. Buffy from "Anne"
12. The Gentlemen or The Judge

Scroll down to see some pics of the Buffy Titans!

The Toy Fair 2015: Titan Merchandise

Chase figures are:
Cheerleader Buffy
Military Xander
Human face Angel
Doppelgangland Willow

Thanks for the link. For some reason, these Titans Mini Figures always look better in the initial drawings; I'm always disappointed by the finished product. I cancelled my Alien Line Pre-order and decided to pass on Ghostbusters as well. I guess this is another one I'll lay to rest.

Though really, I should be happy. I'll save money and have less clutter... :lol

Back