1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King Kobra

Super Freak
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker X-Wing Sixth Scale Figure | Sideshow Collectibles

(Don't feel like posting a picture)

preview_LukeXWingSixth.jpg

*Fixed for ya! :wave DS

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, they finally got round to doing an X-wing pilot! From what I can see I'm not crazy about the head sculpt though.
Looks like SS are announcing their SDCC line up before the conference this year.

Wow, they finally got round to doing an X-wing pilot! From what I can see I'm not crazy about the head sculpt though.
Looks like SS are announcing their SDCC line up before the conference this year.

Interesting observation as this tease does not feature any of the actual product. Don't tell Mark Hamill what you said. ;-)

-SideshowAlex

Interesting observation as this tease does not feature any of the actual product. Don't tell Mark Hamill what you said. ;-)

-SideshowAlex

LOL!!!!!!

Dude Alex you guys have to get better on your human liknesses! Come on brother I really want this an the Commander Skywalker to be epic!

Will we see a final product of Han and Luke this year at Comic Con?

LOL!!!!!!

Dude Alex you guys have to get better on your human liknesses! Come on brother I really want this an the Commander Skywalker to be epic!

Will we see a final product of Han and Luke this year at Comic Con?

Hoth Han and Luke? They will not be at this year's show.

-SideshowAlex

Finally, this is going to be awesome. Can't wait to see the figure and gear.

Will the helmet be removable? hope to see a new ANH Hamill sculpt.

Also - will there be more 1/6 SW at SDCC? Still hoping for Dooku, AOTC Anakin and a new ROTS Kenobi.

Back