Action Figure NECA Master Chief

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought. Can you imagine a whole line of Spartans this size? Awesome.

Ye gods, where would I put them? :thud:

I could be into it. I already have Sideshow's Chief on a shelf (with a red one on the floor :horror ), and a place reserved for 3A's Master Chief sixth scale figure. Didn't see this one coming, but if it's on a par with Neca's 18" Pac Rim stuff (light up?), I might have to find a way.

image.jpg
18 inches tall and $119.
30 points of articulation.
The games digital model was used as the base and tweaked.
https://www.gameinformer.com/b/news...k-at-neca-s-finished-master-chief-figure.aspx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 717
Out in Hk today. Hope to pick one up tomorrow. Get ready everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope EE gets their stock in soon. Been lookin forward to this sum8itcher!

Picked this up for my Son's 10th birthday. He's a huge Halo fan. He loves it. It's heavy!
He says: "It's a great figure and really fun to have! The weapons and visor look realistic. Just like the game!"
1.jpg4.jpg
5.jpg
2.jpg

He looks great in those pictures!! Thanks for sharing. This will be my first 1/4thish figure as well as my first Neca. Looks like they hit a home run with this one.

He looks great in those pictures!! Thanks for sharing. This will be my first 1/4thish figure as well as my first Neca. Looks like they hit a home run with this one.

If this is your first 1/4 NECA figure then just be careful with where you leave it. I don't know about Master chief but some of the other figures like MOS Superman had trouble standing by themselves. So you might want to avoid keeping it on a higher shelf until you can get a stand for it otherwise it might fall and break. But from pictures/reviews I've seen it looks like he can stand pretty well on his own.

Looks great! Now I'm tempted to get one as it's already available here at local stores.

NECA's killing it with their armored figures -- Iron Man Mark 7, Gypsy Danger, Batman Arkham Origins, now this. The armored design helps them hide the joints well. I really hope they make a follow up on Batman with Arkham Origins DEATHSTROKE.

If this is your first 1/4 NECA figure then just be careful with where you leave it. I don't know about Master chief but some of the other figures like MOS Superman had trouble standing by themselves. So you might want to avoid keeping it on a higher shelf until you can get a stand for it otherwise it might fall and break. But from pictures/reviews I've seen it looks like he can stand pretty well on his own.

Yeah this will be my first Neca figure.. Size + Price + Quality will make this my first non Hot Toys/Enterbay figure. I saw a video review today that said he stood very well on his own but I plan on having him fairly low anyway. I should have mine on Saturday.. Birthday gift from the wife. I've had to sell a bunch of my figures so I'm excited to be getting something instead of selling something!

Mine will be here tomorrow. My first Neca and 1/4 figure also. If this is as good as the reviews, I may get Arkham Batman also.

I've been a fan of Halo since playing the first one on the original Xbox. I'm playing catch up on the Halo series since I picked up Halo: The Master Chief Collection for my Xbox One.

I decided to ordered this yesterday. I was gonna get it at BBTS, but couldn't beat paying $99 with no tax and free shipping through Amazon. If I get a chance to take pics when I get mine, I'll post them here.

I'm a little concerned with the green on this guy; in the videos i've seen the paint looks fine, good even; but in many of the pictures (which in fairness tend to have more direct lighting) the green looks rather cheap and plain.

Please post some pictures and impressions!

Just got him in. WOW! I can't get over the pure weight of him. The paint apps are fantastic, as are the sculpt details. I am so glad I picked this up at Amazon. Just went ahead and ordered the Arkham Batman also. These will flank my TV in my video game room. I will try and post some pictures over the holiday.

I'm a little concerned with the green on this guy; in the videos i've seen the paint looks fine, good even; but in many of the pictures (which in fairness tend to have more direct lighting) the green looks rather cheap and plain.

There is nothing cheap about this figure I promise you. Neca did an outstanding job. The weapons could have had a bit more weight to them, but that is the only complaint I could possibly have.

Back