Statue The Joker & Harley Quinn statue (Alex Ross)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BB&WSF

Super Freak
Reaction score
The Joker & Harley Quinn statue
Sculpted by Tim Bruckner
Inspired from the iconic cover BATMAN: HARLEY QUINN #1, DC Collectibles brings your favorite deranged duo of Harley and Mr. J to life!
Limited Edition of 5,200
Measures Approximately 12.5" Tall
$249.95 US • On Sale February 2015 * Allocations May Occur

TheJokerHarley_Statue_53c05a1430dea400235314_zps66343b87.jpg

aa036bce59_zpsade1ce35.png

I know lighting would improve this statue, but just based on that one pic me no like. Should have been "inspired" a little more.

That cover is one of my favorite pics of the joker and harley. It didn't translate into a great statue though. Especially for that price :3

^^ I agree. The image is one of my favorite paintings by Alex Ross. The statue looks like two "ok" action figures displayed to mimic the painting but they weren't able to get them in the exact pose. It just looks low-end quality.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425853384.595507.jpg

Just got it in, I'll try to post more pics shortly. Love the paint they used on Harley.

Saw it at my local store the other day. Looks good. Appears smaller in person and yes, a little pricey.

Did anyone get the version 2 of this statue? Would like to see how it turned out. I prefer the classic purple look for Joker and may consider buying this second version.

Hey guys, what scale is this statue in? It says 12.5 inches in height but the base is quite tall... are they the same scale as the adam hughes cover girl statues?

Back