Star Ace Harry Potter - Sirius Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How would you like to see Sirius released?

• Azkaban prisoner and Order of Phoenix as 2 seperate releases

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • One figure with both costumes, one headsculpt (cheaper)

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • One figure with 2 costumes and 2 headsculpts (more expensive)

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • One set with both full figures

Votes: 14 20.6%

• Total voters

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
The 4th character from Star Ace is seriously cool!

sirius1.jpg

sirius2.jpg

sirius3.jpg

sirius4.jpg

I think I'd like to see them released as a set. Azkaban is easily my favourite book of the Potter series and I loved the film, but, I do like Sirius' Order of the Phoenix outfit in that picture! This is shaping up to be an excellent line of figures. :clap

Oh man... that's pretty awesome.

I could live with s small grouping including a later year Harry, Sirius, V-mort (don't want to name him), Snape and Dumbledore.

I missed the poll a first; I'd vote for two separate. Unless it was a really affordable 2 pack I'd really not have much interest in the prison look. The outfit looks great, but it's not how I'd display him.

I don't have any interest in the Prison look.

I love his look in "Order", and that's the one I would want. Really hope the figure is awesome, as even though I'm iffy on getting the line, I'm in for Sirius regardless.

I'd get everything up from Book 3. Happy Harry is fine and dandy, but I just really want the lightning shaped scar to shine through in my collection. Ahahaha. But if Sirius looks awesome, will definitely PO him.

Interesting results. . . the cheapest option is the least popular.

Kinda flies in the face of the general chit-chat that goes on here.

Personally I voted for the 2-Figure Set. The DX Luke was a great value, I hope Star Ace can pull of the same type of deal.

I will buy this one. Sirius was my favorite HP character. I would prefer both characters but if I had to choose one I'd go with the Order look.

Personally I'd want to display both versions and his hair and beard change enough between the films that one head sculpt wouldn't really serve for both outfits. I'd probably have to get another set so I'd have all the pieces to display both versions. So I'd save money with the more expensive options of 2 complete separate releases, or 2 full figures in one set.

The 1 figure with 2 heads and 2 costumes is one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard. People want to keep a head and clothing set in a drawer or something? Don't get it.

A looooooot of sixth scale bodies out there to use.

TONS of bodies to use. But of course including a body for each one would make sense. Hot Toys when they released the DX01 it came with one body and two complete head / Outfits. Many people just bought new bodies for it. But then I think Hot Toys wisened up and released the DX Luke with two bodies haha.

I feel like for now the kid versions of the characters are lame…. but I wonder if I would feel the same if I was able to have the young and adult versions of each. I will be watching this line intently.

Back