Darth Vader Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm salivating...just curious when it'll actually be made available to order. Lol.

this will be awesome.. but to much $ for me .. settling for the PF !

This is awesome news! It was half expected once the Obi Wan LSF was announced...now how long before it's released? Will it be at Comic Con? :horror

I was going to wait for a Fett LSF, but depending on how this one ends up, I may look into it. Shame too, as I really liked the preview pic of Vader PF 2.0

I knew there was a secret LSF to be announced!!!! I was right :yess: now who's up for ordering both Obi Wan and Vader? :panic: this hobby is gonna be the end of me!! There's no way I'm missing out on a Vader LSF...never liked the original PF or the Cinemaquette and was waiting for the new PF but this is just even better news!!!

These are way too slow to be released. Could be years before we see it. No indy and obi and they were shown years ago

Cinemaquettes are 1/3 scale and LSFs are 1/2 scales :)

tumblr_ml7edax86t1s07289o3_500.gif

I can't wait to see pics , I'm very surprise that it says Pre-orders for this fan favorite villain will begin soon. I don't have the room or the budget for a 1:1 Vader but I would love to get this.

I wonder if they will try and sell him for more than $2k? I can't imagine this costing more than doom, but you never know with SS these days.

Nah, this will be 2k buddy...just hope they kill the pose. Vader is one of the hardest characters to please in terms of having a decent pose...do we know what movie this is based on? Please be ESB :pray:

I wonder if they will try and sell him for more than $2k? I can't imagine this costing more than doom, but you never know with SS these days.

Look how much more they charged for the bust. :panic:

Oh man, this could end up being my first LSF. Can't wait for pics from the Con.

I can't wait to see pics , I'm very surprise that it says Pre-orders for this fan favorite villain will begin soon. I don't have the room or the budget for a 1:1 Vader but I would love to get this.

Standard line, I think the Big chap LSB, which had the same message took about 7 months to go up for Pre order. We'll see this guy at the Con, I'll make my mind up then but SS can take all the time in the world with this one as far as I care. 2K plus shipping and tax will take a fair old bit of saving up for.

Please be ESB :pray:

Fingers crossed! SS know we love ESB the most, I'm sure they do also...

Back