Media TEKKEN 7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need some new Tekken. Ive been playing a crap ton of Revolution recently and have been kicking arse. ( I think im an avenger level, with 180 online wins and maybe 10 losses ). The other day i fought a Genbu who had 3,200 wins and his power/ endurance were at 200 and i still won. I think if i played professionally id be quite up there.

But god, please fetch some merch with this game. And not the kotobikuya statues. Or 2 Play Arts figures. Maybe a figuarts line.

Great news!

This gen seems to be going almost the same way as last.

Awesome stuff!I guess Kazumi is Kazuya's mother.

I've really come to like Tekken way more than Street Fighter as games as time goes on.

Been a fan of the series since part one. Bought my first Playstation because of this :D Can't wait

While I wasn't too keen with some of the mechanics of Tekken 6 (I still prefer Tekken 5), Tekken Tag 2 really renewed my faith in the series. Hopefully Tekken 7 turns out great.

Very excited about this tho with a tag line like 'The Conclusion of the Mishima Saga', I hope that this isn't the last game.

New character added to the game : https://gematsu.com/2014/09/tekken-7-adds-new-character-catalina

The new character is named Catalina. She is of Central and South American descent, and is described as a sassy-mouthed talker who’s vocal in-game. She uses a savate fighting style.

iUJCs4Sf7WAb.png

Catalina will be playable during the October location test in Japan. She’s said to be a beginner-friendly character.

I wonder if they'll add that Arab Assassins Creed dude to the game.

Not enough love for Tekken on these boards - or in general for that matter. If this was an SF announcement there would be thousands of comments. King King King

This looks like a good time for me to finally leave the Street Fighter franchise and into the Tekken franchise. I love the combo-fest that is UMVC3 and its flashiness! Tekken got what I want now and helloooooooooooo Catalina... <3:inlove

Back