Pop Culture Shock's DC license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's what seems to be the first glimpse of PCS' DC license, as per their latest newsletter.

DC_PCS_DC__PCS_zpsd26e48ed.jpg

Re: PCS' DC license

Imo DC is more popular than all their (PCS) currently licenses combined, so only time will tell :huh

Good news.

With Prototypez producing in 1/5 and 1/6 scale and XM's high prices, hopefully PCS will be able to fill the gap and give a nice alternative to SS stuff.

xm isn't high, just that shipping from singapore to here is high..thats all..PCS typically has much lower EX ES's, so that isn't a concern imo..idk personally how many different scales I wanna go with..ive got only 1/4 now, and only planned to go bigger for life-size busts..not statues…but it is the dark knight, so who knows…hopefully this inspire SS to show some arkham line @ SDCC

xm isn't high, just that shipping from singapore to here is high..thats all..PCS typically has much lower EX ES's, so that isn't a concern imo..idk personally how many different scales I wanna go with..ive got only 1/4 now, and only planned to go bigger for life-size busts..not statues…but it is the dark knight, so who knows…hopefully this inspire SS to show some arkham line @ SDCC

XM is still high even before shipping. They're price converted to the USD is still more than SSC. If PSC can bring it down a little that would be great. Although I'm still getting the SSC Batman stuff as it's been awesome so far.

XM is still high even before shipping. They're price converted to the USD is still more than SSC. If PSC can bring it down a little that would be great. Although I'm still getting the SSC Batman stuff as it's been awesome so far.

from what i understood it'd be around $500 for the pf, before shipping…I just paid 600 plus shipping for apocalypse, and there are several others that are higher than 500 that are 1/4 scale. Also, look @ what you are getting…that magneto is NICE, the sentinel hand is huge, it warrants a price bump, by SS terms, to a higher tier (like apoc, lobo, etc)…so you have to look @ it like that..these are fully sculpted, and are said to have no QC issues at all…my bats mighta cost me 400 but to get it repainted and costume fixed, etc cost me more than an XM mags will.

from what i understood it'd be around $500 for the pf, before shipping…I just paid 600 plus shipping for apocalypse, and there are several others that are higher than 500 that are 1/4 scale. Also, look @ what you are getting…that magneto is NICE, the sentinel hand is huge, it warrants a price bump, by SS terms, to a higher tier (like apoc, lobo, etc)…so you have to look @ it like that..these are fully sculpted, and are said to have no QC issues at all…my bats mighta cost me 400 but to get it repainted and costume fixed, etc cost me more than an XM mags will.

You're talking about Sideshows larger PF's, most of the standard 1/4scale PF's are still around $400, either just a little above or Below. XM's prices fro BBTS is over $630 before the 25-30 shipping BBTS is going to charge you. That's a lot of money even if you like everything about a 1./4 scale peice.

You're talking about Sideshows larger PF's, most of the standard 1/4scale PF's are still around $400, either just a little above or Below. XM's prices fro BBTS is over $630 before the 25-30 shipping BBTS is going to charge you. That's a lot of money even if you like everything about a 1./4 scale peice.

they've built in the shipping from singapore to them in that calculation…I'm saying if you just look @ straight from XM's website, with no discounts, again not taking shipping into account just yet, it translates to $588, before shipping...

I hope Jerry makes these fully sculpted 1/4 scale statues.

Can't wait to get all of them.

they've built in the shipping from singapore to them in that calculation…I'm saying if you just look @ straight from XM's website, with no discounts, again not taking shipping into account just yet, it translates to $588, before shipping...

Um, nope.
XMprice.jpg

EDIT: And even if it were $588, are telling me you're ok paying $588 per PF no matter the size?? That's a bit much.

More competition is great, puts the focus on the customer. More peoples ideas come to life, more to offer the customer, customer gets to choose what they want to pay for. Cant wait to see what they will bring to the table

More competition is great, puts the focus on the customer. More peoples ideas come to life, more to offer the customer, customer gets to choose what they want to pay for. Cant wait to see what they will bring to the table

I'm for it, I like PCS and I hope they can make some really cool stuff with the DC license.

Um, nope.
View attachment 120189

EDIT: And even if it were $588, are telling me you're ok paying $588 per PF no matter the size?? That's a bit much.

Even Simply toys has it for $720 sgd. Every bit counts. Its not cheap by any means but if the CQ is the same as what we have seen with Cap there will be pieces being added to my collection.

it cost one of the members here a total of 651, shipping included to get it here, to his doorstep…i just paid more than that for apoc…if its a character I'm passionate about, and i can ensure that i will have perfect qc, and a GREAT looking piece, and one that hasn't been done inawhile/ever by SSC (wolverine, phoenix, mags)…i don't mind spending an extra $200 bucks compared to a $400 priced SSC piece because I know it'll come w a lower ES and better quality on top of it..so for me, its worth it…again the pics for mag and wolverine look GREAT, better than most pieces I've seen this year from SS, and I buy and will continue to buy SS, so theres no bias here.

Back