Wolf King Dr. Chemical Poisoning Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
161WK01_Dr-Chemical-Poisoning-Wolfking.jpg

wk_201401p1__10050.1405043459.1280.1280.jpg

wk_201401p2__97226.1405043457.1280.1280.jpg

wk_201401p5__26914.1405043458.1280.1280.jpg

wk_201401p6__41575.1405043462.1280.1280.jpg

wk_201401p8__12204.1405043458.1280.1280.jpg

wk_201401p10__39547.1405043463.1280.1280.jpg

wk_201401p11__93011.1405043462.1280.1280.jpg

wk_201401p12__52098.1405043463.1280.1280.jpg

Attachments

• wk_201401p6__41575.1405043462.1280.1280.jpg
    wk_201401p6__41575.1405043462.1280.1280.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 1,265
Re: Wolf King Dr. Chemical Poisoning Sixth Scale Figure (Breaking Bad)

Interested depending on the price. Hopefully a Jesse follows this figure. I'd sort of prefer a more regular clothed Walt but the hazmat is cool too.

The headsculpt isn't there yet. Looks like the mouth is too close to the nose, maybe. Nice paintwork, though.

I'm excited for this one, just got started on the series.

Whoa. What happened? This was shown a while ago and looked fantastic. The head looks totally different now.

There should be a thread for the Eleven Toys one.

Interested depending on the price. Hopefully a Jesse follows this figure. I'd sort of prefer a more regular clothed Walt but the hazmat is cool too.

Its $110 and already available for pre-order at most of the usual site already.

Given AMC's previous smackdown on the TWD threads, I am thoroughly entertained by the Darklord starting a bootleg BrBa thread.

Too bad the head sculpt doesn't resemble Heisenberg at all.

Given AMC's previous smackdown on the TWD threads, I am thoroughly entertained by the Darklord starting a bootleg BrBa thread.

I think that has to do with Walking Dead having a 1:6 licensor out there. There isn't one for Dr Chemical Poisoning :lol I'm sure we'd all love for that to happen though. Even if the headsculpt isn't what people have come to expect, the outfit and accessories alone are well worth the price.

LMAO at the peeps who paid a premium for customs :lol

I've shelled out for my fair share of suits, gas masks and head sculpts, but I don't feel too bad about it... this set provides a great budget option, but the quality is budget too, especially the sculpt.

It can't happen, probably, but I'd love it if Walt and Jesse somehow made it into DAM's gangster line. I think they'd both look great in DAM's stylized sculpts.

I've shelled out for my fair share of suits, gas masks and head sculpts, but I don't feel too bad about it... this set provides a great budget option, but the quality is budget too, especially the sculpt.

In the same boat wit cha! Wouldn't mind picking up the apron, gloves and glass bowl & mixer though.

I don't think the head sculpt is spot on but it's not too bad for an unlicensed figure. I may need to consider this for $110 as that's not bad at all. I don't like ordering from sites like this that I don't know though. Might wait and see if it pops up on eBay or someplace else.

The irony being that if BrBa didn't cause a riot in the Customs forum, then these sets likely never would've seen the light of day.

I don't like ordering from sites like this that I don't know though. Might wait and see if it pops up on eBay or someplace else.

Is this mindset common among 1/6 collectors??

Monkey Depot has been around for years. They are far more trustworthy than random eBay sellers. I never buy on eBay.

Yeah, I don't get why anyone would go to ebay rather than a store. Going with a reputable store is by far the smartest way to go.

The irony being that if BrBa didn't cause a riot in the Customs forum, then these sets likely never would've seen the light of day.

Is this mindset common among 1/6 collectors??

Monkey Depot has been around for years. They are far more trustworthy than random eBay sellers. I never buy on eBay.
I trust eBay because of buyer protection and PayPal runs directly through them. I won't preorder stuff there but once items are actually out I'd trust them more than a lot of places (depending on seller feedback and other variables). I've never heard of Monkey Depot so I guess I didn't know how reputable they are.

Monkey is awesome and uses PayPal.

Basically you like having all of the power to be able screw over a seller? :lol Ebay sellers have next to no protection anymore. Definitely a great place for a buyer, but horrible for a seller. But since most stores use Paypal too, there really is no difference protection wise.

There are numerous reputable retailers that have been around much longer than most ebay sellers, Monkey Depot among them. Check out the dealer section of the board. Lots to choose from in there.

Back