Cryptozoic Hobbit AUJ Trading/Autograph cards

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adolfo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Saw these a few days ago, I will get eventually all 22 Autograph cards

I snagged the the base set, profile chase set, Lonely Mountain chase set, a set of the 4 Lenticular cards, exclusive binder with card, and promo 2 card for $240. So not too bad. I forgot I had bid on a couple of the lenticular cards, which are 1:144 packs so I gotta figure what I'm going to do with those. I will try to pick up the autos or so,e of them here and there. I've seen couple full sets for $1600 and $1200, which is too rich for my blood.

Did you just outbid me for Azog? :lol

I snagged Ken Stott's auto from someone in the UK. I may try to track a few of these down.

no got that one 2 days ago...rarest are the Writer PB, Bilbo(MF), Thorin, Gollum, and Radagast,($70 and up)....Ori,Bilbo(IH),Bofur,Gloin,Fili, and Nori($40-$70) and the other 11 cards $30-$40...averaged...14 of my cards I won I was lucky to pay less than $40 each shipped

I figured ya had that one. :lol Yeah, I saw the odds on Boyens is 1:1600. It's one that I don't know if I'd make a real effort to get. Yeah, I've seen all of those around the $100-$150 mark. Nice! I got Balin for $40 shipped from the UK so not bad.

Done with the card auctions, hopefully all the cards get to me safely. I will put them on the wall like I did with the LOTR cards

Cool. Congrats :duff I may try to get the actors but I'll do it slowly especially with Comic-Con coming up. My base set, all chase sets, and binder arrived yesterday. All really nice cards. Hopefully they get around to getting a DOS set announced and out sooner rather than later.

Tried to get cute and make sure I snagged a few today ended up winning way more than I intended. ugh :slap :lol

Back