Hot Toys Iron Man 3 MMS 1/6 "Bones" (Mark XLI) - MMS251

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LipSmack

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Hot Toys Iron Man 3 "Bones"

Glad to see another unique armor, unfortunately im done with Iron Man and Hot toys. Looks cool though

IM 1.jpg
Full Spec:

Iron Man 3
Bones (Mark XLI) - MMS251
1/6th scale Collectible Figure
“Gentlemen!” and with that said, the Skeleton Suit Mark XLI has split into multiple parts to attack Extremis soldiers during Tony Stark’s showdown with Aldrich Killian! Nicknamed “Bones’, this armor is built by Tony Stark with speed and maneuverability in mind. It earns its name because of the very unique external appearance of thin black and gold colored armor plating with internal contents exposed.

Today Hot Toys is proud to present this distinctive armor from the Iron Legion – 1/6th scale Bones (Mark XLI) Collectible Figure! In addition to featuring finely crafted structure, black and gold colored armor, LED light-up functions and accessories, this collectible figure has specially designed magnetic components which allow it to be split into multiple parts and re-attach back together at will.

Iron Man fans should not miss out on the opportunity to pre-order this one-of-a-kind armor from the House Party Protocol!
Specifications
Product Code: MMS251
Product Name: Bones (Mark XLI)
HeightApproximately: 30cm tall
Points of Articulations: 36
Special Features: Finely crafted structure, black and gold colored armor, LED light-up functions, accessories, and specially designed magnetic components which allow it to be split into multiple parts and re-attach.

The 1/6th scale Bones (Mark XLI) Collectible Figure’s special features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Bones (Mark XLI), the Skeleton Suit, in Iron Man 3
- Over 36 points of articulations
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- LED-lighted eyes and circular-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- Black and gold colored painting on armor with internal content exposed
- Special features on armor:
- Magnetic components located at neck, upper chest, shoulders, elbows, and upper thighs
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair with movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of forceful fists
- One (1) pair of repulsor palms
- Articulations on waist armor allowing flexible movement

Accessories:
- Eight (8) real-like thrust fire accessories
- One (1) circular figure stage with flexible pillar and armor parts stands

Release date: Q2-Q3, 2015

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
**Battery included for collectible figure. Button cells are required

© 2014 Marvel.
© 2014 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
IM 2.jpg
IM 3.jpg
IM 4.jpg
IM 5.jpg
IM 6.jpg
IM 7.jpg
IM 8.jpg
IM 9.jpg
IM 11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hto Toys Iron man BONES...

Lip u rushed to make this didnt you :lol

I am absolutely sold!!!

I'm so ready for this one. One if my fav suit designs!

Nice seems they don't want to let play imaginative have the market all to themselves

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man MMS 1/6 " BONES"

Quite impressed that they managed to include that split apart feature. I can actually see QC issues being prominent on this figure though if that becomes a mess. Hope they managed that feature into it properly. Looks like a unique suit all around.

WTF?
Really?
Hot Toys has been saving me money with their lame releases recently.
Don't show the next DX figure or anything.

Very happy to see another suit with new parts. A lot of people want Shotgun and Nightclub, so there's hope yet. Shotgun seems very likely since they already have part of the suit done for the 1:6 bust.

The pieces need to be magnetized. I can't see this working with the current pop in joints

I'm in it for all 42!

Yes please! I understand and sympathize for non Iron man collector but for us/me that solely collects Iron Man figure this is more than a welcome surprise!!
But nitpicking time, besides its magnet i hope they include some kind of "latch" to keep the armor intact just incase that the Magnet is not strong enough..
also i always hated that "Flame/Rocketboost" thingy since it looks cheap but i guess thats the best way to give it the illusion having a rocket boost.
All that aside i really love this armor design!

Full Spec:

Iron Man 3
Bones (Mark XLI) - MMS251
1/6th scale Collectible Figure
“Gentlemen!” and with that said, the Skeleton Suit Mark XLI has split into multiple parts to attack Extremis soldiers during Tony Stark’s showdown with Aldrich Killian! Nicknamed “Bones’, this armor is built by Tony Stark with speed and maneuverability in mind. It earns its name because of the very unique external appearance of thin black and gold colored armor plating with internal contents exposed.

Today Hot Toys is proud to present this distinctive armor from the Iron Legion – 1/6th scale Bones (Mark XLI) Collectible Figure! In addition to featuring finely crafted structure, black and gold colored armor, LED light-up functions and accessories, this collectible figure has specially designed magnetic components which allow it to be split into multiple parts and re-attach back together at will.

Iron Man fans should not miss out on the opportunity to pre-order this one-of-a-kind armor from the House Party Protocol!
Specifications
Product Code: MMS251
Product Name: Bones (Mark XLI)
HeightApproximately: 30cm tall
Points of Articulations: 36
Special Features: Finely crafted structure, black and gold colored armor, LED light-up functions, accessories, and specially designed magnetic components which allow it to be split into multiple parts and re-attach.

The 1/6th scale Bones (Mark XLI) Collectible Figure’s special features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Bones (Mark XLI), the Skeleton Suit, in Iron Man 3
- Over 36 points of articulations
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- LED-lighted eyes and circular-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- Black and gold colored painting on armor with internal content exposed
- Special features on armor:
- Magnetic components located at neck, upper chest, shoulders, elbows, and upper thighs
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair with movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of forceful fists
- One (1) pair of repulsor palms
- Articulations on waist armor allowing flexible movement

Accessories:
- Eight (8) real-like thrust fire accessories
- One (1) circular figure stage with flexible pillar and armor parts stands

Release date: Q2-Q3, 2015

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
**Battery included for collectible figure. Button cells are required

© 2014 Marvel.
© 2014 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

And me.

I sense quite a bit of anger coming though...

Back