Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Kier-Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format

Fiercely loyal to Death, she stands strongly at his side throughout any and all his ambitions for heaven, the netherworld, and the plane of the living! Kier – Valkyrie of the Dead is the next Premium Format Figure in Sideshow’s Court of the Dead line of collectibles which began with the Queen of the Dead and Red Death! Those attending the 2014 Comic-Con in San Diego will get an in person glance at Kier! Pre-Orders fo the Valkyrie of the Dead will start in the near future!

Kier Premium Format Figure | Sideshow Collectibles

Last edited by a moderator:
While one can't derive much from this headshot, I'm still liking what I see. Comi-Con can't come fast enough!

I always feel giddy when I see that (the full set) lineup. This line will be my ode to joy!

Python, the obvious feature I see that the line up pose and the teaser art share is the mask. The line up shot was released months ago, and we could only assume that the mask was really not a mask. The teaser clearly shows it as such.

How about this one for the full line up ;)

Posted on SF today.

court_size_sheet_Update_2_zps9960ad96.jpg

Call me crazy, but I really like the line up look ;) The preview will clearly be the route they go however. It is the preview after all.

This I really want to see, will be waiting for the Full revel on her and to see if the pose is based on the preview of the scale chart but from the Teaser "Deadly"

Al

I'm getting all this Shtako (a Defiance word....great ass show btw). I just ordered the Red Death...and that was the one I was NOT going to buy......unnnnnnntillll I saw the Rise of the Red Death video....so cool. Now the design makes sense to me. So...outside of The Reaper (which I am not plunkering $2K for) I have QotD and Red Death....with Gallevarbe soon to follow!!

Man I can't get enough of this line!

I already did from the first teaser pic. That video just hammers it home even more. The Ladies of the Court are shaping up to be so damned awesome. I cannot wait to have them all on display together.

That will look Sick and they are Knocking my Socks off with all of these

I'm getting all this Shtako (a Defiance word....great ass show btw). I just ordered the Red Death...and that was the one I was NOT going to buy......unnnnnnntillll I saw the Rise of the Red Death video....so cool. Now the design makes sense to me. So...outside of The Reaper (which I am not plunkering $2K for) I have QotD and Red Death....with Gallevarbe soon to follow!!

Man I can't get enough of this line!

Defiance is a Great Show and next week looks intense, Loric but I must agree this is turning out to be a Great Line but like you I am not dropping $2K, even though it is Impressive as Hell

Be Cool my Friends
Al

The Queen of the Dead was a buy for me at first sight. I have the same reaction to Kier. they will look great together.

So, evidently she's going to be bloody up to her elbows and knees, no matter how else depicted.

She takes her work seriously. I like it.

Kier2.jpg

Back