If Marvel split their universe into 3: Avengers - X-Men -Marvel Knights/ Midnight Son

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vbar1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Was talking about it at work on a night shift a while back and decided to see what others think.
Does anyone think this would work.
I love each of the groups but the crossovers killed my love for Marvel.

No haters please, just a honest chat about this idea. :wave

Crossovers don't bother me as much as the "Huge Events" every year that "shake the foundation to it's core." Every now and then when they have them they are fun and you get wrapped in but at this point it's overkill. I don't know that separating the X-Men and the Avengers into their own universes would be for the better not to mention just about everyone is an Avenger now.

Thanks guys for the replies.
The Avengers one is a hard one, with Wolverine, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch and beast. But then Wolverine is in the Midnight Sons/Marvel Knights.
We were joking that there would have to be 3 wolverines in the end. Could get away with a xmen wolverine and then a different darker Marvel Knights version.
At least his stories would be easier to follow.

Totally agree with you Ninjaknight, maybe the reboot if the rumor is true will try and fix the problems.

Midnight Sons/Marvel Knights universe
Blade - Dracula - Wolfman - Morbius - Man Thing -Doctor Strange - Ghost Rider -Lilith - Mephisto - Black Heart -Moon Knight -Brother Voodoo - Hellstrom.
Basically they could do a darker universe here, much like they did with Ultimate Universe.

Darker versions of Daredevil - Punisher - Darker Wolverine and Elektra could be included along with villains related to those characters just to give the universe a few more twists.
Any thoughts on this

Back