Statue ARH Studios Inc. Hercules Mythology giant 22" 1/4 Statue - Web EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

averone

Super Freak
Reaction score
License: ARH Studios Mythology

Scale: 1/4th Polystone Statue

Sculpted by: Arahom Radjah

Painted by: Arahom Radjah

Product Size: 24”H x 13”W x 13”D

Release Date: Aug. 2014

© 2014 ARH Studios Inc.

* EX version features a switch hand with sword

ARH Presents Hercules, 1/4th scale statue. This guy is 22 inches tall with the lion head without the base! Sculpted by Arahom Radjah and up for pre-orders next week. Website EX will come with the switch out sword.

These pictures are still from Arahom’s WIP, and he will still cast the lion head in wax to further detail the face and lion’s fur.

Last edited:
Re: ARH Studios Inc. Hercules Mythology giant 22" 1/4 Statue - AP and EX

Very nice sculpt!

Pre-orders for AP will be up next week
AP limited ES to 20 only made by hand in the USA

Will their be regular editions and from other retailers (SS) and when will the website go up? And since its a pre-order for next week that means you know the price of it so can you please tell us.

Never mind then I didnt see it till now. Mods please delete this thread or merge them.

Where is the website to pre-order from?

What the price difference between getting an AP or a website EX? Will you be doing AP's for Death Dealer?

Where is the website to pre-order from?

Website should be up next week for orders

What the price difference between getting an AP or a website EX? Will you be doing AP's for Death Dealer?

No AP's for Death Dealer, the ARH original Hercules was made and casted here and we may take a few with us to the show in a few weeks

Any ball park figure on price?

Will this be only available at ARH website or other retailers too.Will this be shown painted before the pre-order?Don't want to pre- order then he came painted in hot pink!

Last edited:

Will this be only available at ARH website or other retailers too.Will this be shown painted before the pre-order?Don't want to pre- order then he came painted in hot pink!

:lol it would be perfect next to ARES in pink....maybe lion will be white too

hoping the paint job is good on this...im 50/50 right now:dunno it's looking good so far

I would have liked an additional 3rd option to display - have both hands being free and holding nothing...symbolizing Hercules pure strength...maybe even bow and arrows as 4th option too

but its still a very good effort by ARH:clap

Because the statue isn't based on the movie and I am happy for that:)))

:goodpost::exactly:

but it took the Rock movie to be released to finally have ARH make Hercules:lol...I am happy for that at least

I'd like to see him holding some kind of beast's head in his left hand. I can't wait to see this painted. Hopefully ARH will have a full reveal of Poseidon pretty soon.

lol was sorta being sarcastic (referring to the other thread) but rock is gonna kill that movie

Website should be up next week for orders

That's good. Also do you guys have a valid email where I can contact you? Everyone I've tried hasn't worked and I need to get ahold of someone about a pre-order that's been sold to me.

Back