Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    106 (100%)
    Default Re: SSC The Flash 1/6 Figure

Quote Originally Posted by actionfiguremovies View Post
    That came out really well. He looks great. If I didn't have the DCD suit I would have gone your route. Great work.
    Thanks.

a.k.a. Coco
    Feedback
    190 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by onethousandmasks View Post
    Bought a new suit from TA and I was able to put him on a Phicen M33.

So, sooo much better. I love that.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    40 (100%)
    Thanks.

I used a little hot glue on the sides of the peg holes to make them smaller.
    That?s a great idea! I never thought of doing that. When I switched my SS Superman to the Phicen M35, I went a much much more difficult route of removing the adapter and putting in one that matches the standard ball joint. So much more difficult and could?ve saved myself hours of time. This really helps me going forward so thanks!

So I think I'm going to order one of these. Question for those who have it re: the suit. Do you think blue painter's tape would damage the suit? I'm thinking of blasting the yellow parts with gold plastidip but I don't want to risk damaging the suit, and I want to use a paint that's easily removable.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    106 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortfeazor View Post
    So I think I'm going to order one of these. Question for those who have it re: the suit. Do you think blue painter's tape would damage the suit? I'm thinking of blasting the yellow parts with gold plastidip but I don't want to risk damaging the suit, and I want to use a paint that's easily removable.
    The only yellow part on the suit is the chest emblem. The lighting bolt belt is removable. The ones on the forearms are part of the gauntlets, so you can remove them as well.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    106 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gipetto0812 View Post
    That?s a great idea! I never thought of doing that. When I switched my SS Superman to the Phicen M35, I went a much much more difficult route of removing the adapter and putting in one that matches the standard ball joint. So much more difficult and could?ve saved myself hours of time. This really helps me going forward so thanks!

The only yellow part on the suit is the chest emblem. The lighting bolt belt is removable. The ones on the forearms are part of the gauntlets, so you can remove them as well.
    Oh excellent! Are the boot uppers removable as well? I thought the belt and arm details were part of the suit. I may just try to mask off just enough around the emblem to do it by hand. Never tried to use Plastidip with a brush but . . . what the hell I'll give them a shot.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    106 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortfeazor View Post
    Oh excellent! Are the boot uppers removable as well? I thought the belt and arm details were part of the suit. I may just try to mask off just enough around the emblem to do it by hand. Never tried to use Plastidip with a brush but . . . what the hell I'll give them a shot.
    Yes they are.

Looking forward to seeing the result.

Love this figure I had to get two to represent Barry and Wally. Hope they do villians and make a reverse flash.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 14609355-1717-489E-A8A2-8505E53C2551.jpg   CAB73E2F-E6FC-4E90-9D5D-AC492D7CF5AE.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma-at View Post
    Love this figure I had to get two to represent Barry and Wally. Hope they do villians and make a reverse flash.
    Thanks for this. Just cost me $60 from Stoney’s