[XM Studios] 1/4 Comic Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobertoBagg10

Super Freak
Reaction score
It looks as though XM Studios are taking over the world of collectibles with all their recent projects! :lol well, you can add Hawkeye to that list too!

e6usavyn.jpg

guhu7a7a.jpg

u3e6ame7.jpg

4ymydedy.jpg

u2a3y7e5.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pictures there, gonna visit the studio on the weekend to see what else is happening.

Cheers

Looking forward to seeing this painted so I can decide whether or not to swap out my SS version. It would be nice if it came with a swap-out traditional bow.

:gah: Looks like another XM piece will be gracing my shelves. I love Hawkeye and even though it's unpainted, I'm sure I'm in for this one.

:gah: Looks like another XM piece will be gracing my shelves. I love Hawkeye and even though it's unpainted, I'm sure I'm in for this one.

Can't wait to see it painted. I must admit I thought SS did a great job with there Hawkeye PF, the only problem with that is it took up a lot of space width wise but that's being picky

So the XM one is coming along nicely indeed. I don't think I'll buy this because I've just got some many things on order right now & the list just keeps getting bigger & bigger. Also I really want the upcoming XM Thanos & Phoenix. I can't keep up anymore :panic:

Looks FANTASTIC. IMO this looks better than the SSC PF. The pose and details look great. I don't think the base is finished on this since the pics we are seeing are unfinished WIP shots. Looking forward to seeing a completed prototype. This piece has A LOT of potential for Hawkeye fans.

Looks FANTASTIC. IMO this looks better than the SSC PF. The pose and details look great. I don't think the base is finished on this since the pics we are seeing are unfinished WIP shots. Looking forward to seeing a completed prototype. This piece has A LOT of potential for Hawkeye fans.

Maybe he'll be on a sentinel base :lol

I'm teasing.

Really stoked about this. Actually I may just go with the XM line, I know they are expensive, but they look good, and I'm limited to female as it is, but that Iron Man and Captain, not to mention Magneto and Hawkeye are swaying my limits :panic:

I love the switch out options, I admit XM is attracting even more of my focus. Glad I held off on the SS version for now as this looks promising.

Back