DCD Batman 1:4 scale premium format figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

screamingmetal

Super Freak
Reaction score
I saw this over at Toy News International. I would love to have one, It looks so much better to me then the Superman version.
https://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=10&itemid=10551

7043_a_full.jpg

7043_b_full.jpg

Last edited:
That one I like. I really hate the Superman one, luckily for me its of Superman so there is a good chance that they'll be another Supes down the line...:lol

As perhaps the biggest Batman fan on the earth, and after waiting for this announcement for quite some time now all I can say is please change the face and the base DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks really cool, but theyre trying to hard with the cape IMO.

The cape could be posed better, but I love that it's wired. I like the 13" Batman, but the Alex Ross - "scowl through the cowl" look doesn't really grab me in PF. I'd like to see something a bit more realistic.

However I will be buying it, no question.

An interesting figure.

Pros
Pose is good, a real sense of movement to the figure.
I think they nailed the ears on this piece, not to big not to small.

Cons
Cape needs work.
The Belt is far to gold colored. Oh look theres Batman hiding in the dark with his shiny gold belt on.

All in all I could live with the belt if they fix the cape. Not a "must have" but definately a "want one."

Indeed it looks great, I agree with uncle the wiring on the cape makes it a real winner...

The cape looks like it is posable, so that's good. As for the base, some adventurous customizers (am I one of them :rolleyes: ) can make a rooftop section with a gargoyle. Perfect timing since it's being released on my B-day month, which will be easier to justify to the wife :cool:

I personally think everyone is being too hard on the Supes. I like him. I seen very good pictures of him too. Problem is most haven't. The sculpt on Supes' body is well done. As is his base. Yeah I know most people just don't like his face and wished it more or so had to do with capturing a Reeves, or even the new guy who played him. Or atleast follow the look of a certain artist take on Superman, like your Alex Ross type.

But this Batman also poses certain problems in his sculpt. To me Superman's base is much nicer, and his belt on the Bats just doesn't fit the rest of the costume. Having said that, I still would like to have both pieces in my collection.

HMM..SIDESHOW YOU'VE GOT COMPETITION NOW...LOOKS REAL GOOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back