Best statue store in New York

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Midtown Comics has an entire wall of statues. This was from when I was there in March. Sorry, not a lot of detail on the selection but I'm sure it's changed some from then anyway.

4uha6ery.jpg

All 3 Midtown Comics have cool stuff. Forbidden Planet on Broadway around 12th is pretty cool for toys and some statues too. Toy Tokyo on 2nd ave around 6th(def google it) is also pretty cool. St Marks Comics on St Marks street btwn 3rd and 2nd has a ton of old toys in the back too but not too much on statues if I recall. There's quite a few spots to check out really. Those are just off the top of my head.

Last time I was in NYC I picked up Scar Predator at Forbidden planet and some Clones at Midtown Comics Times Square. Both places had a great selection of statues.

Thank you so much for all the tips. Truly appreciate it. I ended up visiting Midtown comics inside of FAO Schwartz because that's where the family and kids wanted to go, of course. That one is a boutique version so it's tiny. The staffer told me their Times Square store is the flagship and huge. FYI in case anyone ever wonders the same and comes across this thread.

Yea it's kinda like a small kiosk, there's nothing big really from what I remember...shirts, some small figs etc.
The Times Square store is great.

Midtown Comics is the only place that I can think of with a wide assortment of statues. Be sure to visit their Times Square location.

Back