Legacy Megazords

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elementcharm

Super Freak
Reaction score
megazord.jpg

So growing up my family wasn't exactly well off QQ and whatnot so i never was able to get the power ranger megazords. I would of sold my little brother to Santa, doomed to a life of toy slavery if it meant I would get a megazord. Well now they released the legacy zords and I can actually afford to get themself ^^. At release point they are a little pricey Dragonzord costing 100 bucks but its worth the silly childhood dream.

Only thing left is the Titanus Megazord. Sure enough he is getting released....at $200 -.- Call me cynical but it seems like once they realized how much the First 2 megazords well selling they decided to just jack up the price point. Make no mistake i can afford it still but it feels like now they are just taking extra money just cause they can.

What say the other PR fan boys.

I missed out on the Megazord unfortunately. Will not do the same with the Dragonzord. I want a Tigerzord too after watching Jason David Frank once again playing the White Ranger in that live action fight scene against Scorpion from MK.

Ya this is also about the Megazords not really the power ranger action figures. As for the Tigerzord it never really did much for me for some reason. Would looove to see the Thunderzords though. <3

Scored a Legacy Megazord on CL a few weeks ago for $60 and put one in my pile o loot at BBTS. I think even at $130 it is worth it. That is why I bought 2 Dragonzord, before the price goes up.
055B29F0-F591-4DF9-AB8B-AF86AD3E1786_zpsta8l2njm.jpg
2FDDCE94-7E2B-464E-A924-F6F2DC03913C_zpsrblqvdha.jpg
0A07E37B-9653-45E3-A30B-C99097B36DCE_zpseuvpridp.jpg

I didn't even know these existed, what scale are they in?

The megazord is 11 inches. Not sure what size scale that fits into. It is smaller then the original in size and parts.

Due to some stupid mistakes I actually have 2 Megazords myself. Not sure what to do with the other. Hold on to it or try and get my money back.

I still have my originals sure they have some paint scratches and the decals are peeling but I would never get rid of them.

If you want to hold in to it and want them to look new I would go to repro labels and get their replacement stickers. I think they're more accurate to. I got their morpher stickers and they're great.

I think I'll just stick with my dragonzord and megazord. Titanus s a bit much and takes up a lot of detolf space. Probably wait for price drop.

Last edited:
I picked up the entire set of legacy zords and I plan on getting the White Tigerzord as well. My honest take is that these figures are closer to model quality than toys. They lack a lot of the electronics and other motorized gizmos of the '90's but instead have great applied details. My only grip with them is that they are about 1/4 less the size of their original counterparts from the '90s, but we can't get everything we want all the time.

They'll end up re-releasing the Megazord at some point to correct all the mistakes of the last one. Not stickers, and stronger joints hopefully.

What are the chances Amazon will also get the Legacy Megazord reissue? BBTS is selling it for more than the MSRP.

Back