Coming Soon - New Trailers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rushmore223

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was thinking that it might be worthwhile starting a thread for trailers of movies that are unlikely to get their own threads.

I'll start by adding this one for Horrible Bosses 2.

Be warned, this is a red band trailer.

Mostly I just liked the exchange with Jennifer Anniston.

If the thread idea sucks, then feel free to let it die.

I love this thread. This is what I spend the entire time doing when I'm pooping next to Drudge and Huffington so let it be.

BTW....Horrible Bosses 2 looks solid. The slo-mo bit is worth the price of a ticket.

Hey great thread, I can see this sticking around and you have my support OP, HB2 looks amazing from that trailer, I loved the first one so this is great news for me, also that's the first I'm hearing of it so this thread is already awesome :hi5:

Hope Jen gets naked in Horrible Bosses 2...

Probably won't...

But yeah...

She should...

:pray:

Love the first one. Hadn't heard there'd be a sequel. Seems pretty unnecessary, but looks funny. I'll give it a try.

Both of these are expected to be contenders for Oscar noms this year.

Will see that awesome looking wrestling movie. No interest in the "one of the most romantic love stories ever" one.

I think the trailer is marketing it as something it's not, from what I've read it's supposed to be a darker, experimental film that shows you both perspectives of a relationship. The trailer made it look like 501 Days of Summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That turned out a lot different from what I expected it to be :lol

Looks pretty funny to me.

I like this thread!!

giphy.gif

Back