Prototype Pictures of Hot Toys Star Wars Nesting Dolls

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy Starkiller

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Took in a Hong Kong Toy Show today-

DSC01802.JPG

DSC01805.JPG

DSC01806.JPG

DSC01808.JPG

DSC01854.JPG

I'd be curious to hear what the price will be on these sets and what materials are used. If they're reasonable, I'll definitely be picking up a Yoda set for my wife when they make one.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
I'd be curious to hear what the price will be on these sets and what materials are used. If they're reasonable, I'll definitely be picking up a Yoda set for my wife when they make one.

Yeah, I showed these to my wife and she thought they were cute.

Obviously, they're not for everyone, but I don't see how they're any more ridiculous than other SD figures or the Galactic Heroes.

They're supposed to retail for $10-$15 from what I remember. I want Vader, Sith , Grevious and Obi for sure! I love the packaging!

I like the ones that show a character's progression the best (Anakin, C-3PO and Obi-Wan). I think one that had Ep II Clone -> Ep III Clone -> Ep IV Stormtrooper would rock.

PosterBoyKelly said:
They're supposed to retail for $10-$15 from what I remember. I want Vader, Sith , Grevious and Obi for sure! I love the packaging!

That'd be awesome, I'll definitely get the Vader set if thats the final price. I wouldn't want to collect the whole series, but the Vader pretty much sums up the movies.

I'd completely dismissed these, but they sure are cute! I just might get Grevious and Vader.

Dead kittens. I think I read they were made out of dead kittens. I could be wrong, my Japanese isn't that good. It was either dead kittens or plastic. One or the other.

Dead kittens. I think I read they were made out of dead kittens. I could be wrong, my Japanese isn't that good. It was either dead kittens or plastic. One or the other.

:lol :rotfl poor kittens

...anyway..i'm scared to show these to my gf...she "might" like them :eek:

Back