1/6 custom ROB ZOMBIE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elvis1976

I am a simple man
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Rob Zombie

The head was beatifully sculpted by my friend Seb's Customs.
Painted and haired by me.
I went with the Hellbilly Deluxe hair and make-up because it's my fav era.
Textile transfer were designed by me and printed by Corrose (Chris Albright).

Still a work in progress. Lots of details to add like studs on the jeans etc....

Lots of pics to follow as i'm making progress.

IMG_0478_zpsfe910335.jpg

IMG_0479_zps4472524d.jpg

Elvis sick job on this! Wow very blown away. I'm a huge Rob Zombie fan and that is just too awesome. Amazing job as always.:clap

Thanks my friend.

I'm going to Graspop tomorrow in Belgium to see Rob Zombie, Black Label Society and Balck Sabbath.
Pretty thrilled.

Not a RZ fan in the slightest (I like HOTC/Devils Rejects and H1) but god damn this is a beautiful figure.

HOLY ---!

That is beautiful!!!!! wow, that looks insane. I would buy this in a heart beat. how much did it all cost you?
cant wait to see more pics, this is just TOO awesome

I only have the crappy 18 inch Rob Zombie with voice activated features :lol:lol

HOLY ---!

That is beautiful!!!!! wow, that looks insane. I would buy this in a heart beat. how much did it all cost you?
cant wait to see more pics, this is just TOO awesome

I only have the crappy 18 inch Rob Zombie with voice activated features :lol:lol

Honestly it's hard to tell how much it costed. I spent so much time working on the clothing (weathering, decals...)
The claws came from the Jack in the box Rob Zombie. Perfect scale. :)

I still have casts of the head so if you're interested don't hesitate to PM me.

BTW I'm going tomorrow at Graspop to see Rob Zombie, Black Label Society and Black Sabbath :clap:yess:

this has to be one of the most beautiful customs I've ever seen on here. just truly amazing.

That is just ****ing insane work right there! I really need to add a RZ to the collection sometime..
Very well done man..

Yep not really a RZ guy (H1 was good but what he did with Loomis in the second was unforgivable) but that is a great 1/6 representation of him.

A big well done Sir. :clap

Wow!! I love Zombie. Been a huge fan since the first White Zombie album. This is amazing. Love the claws on the arms too! He is great live. I've seen him twice and have not been let down!

Just wow man huge Rob Zombie fan your crazy skills never cease to amaze me incredible.

Awesome work!!! My gf would love this. She is a huge Rob Zombie fan. Just took her to see him for her first time last month.

Tap'd from my Nexus 7 v2

I have a deep Love/hate relationship with Rob Zombie :lol
I really, Really love some of the stuff he does, his first two albums were amazing and I loved house of 1000 corpses, one of my favorite movies. I also really love his style and as a person he seems extremely smart and he has a great sense of humor.

As far as rock stars go he is one of the most grounded guys, totally relatable and a total class act. People interview him thinking he will be the typical brainless rock star but he always has something interesting or smart to say. (his shows are completely amazing)

but then his other movies were pretty disappointing to me and his latest albums are kind of weird. too much funk into his recent music. I liked Lords Of Salem, but halloween 2 has to be one of the least liked movies for me.

I have a deep Love/hate relationship with Rob Zombie :lol
I really, Really love some of the stuff he does, his first two albums were amazing and I loved house of 1000 corpses, one of my favorite movies. I also really love his style and as a person he seems extremely smart and he has a great sense of humor.

As far as rock stars go he is one of the most grounded guys, totally relatable and a total class act. People interview him thinking he will be the typical brainless rock star but he always has something interesting or smart to say. (his shows are completely amazing)

but then his other movies were pretty disappointing to me and his latest albums are kind of weird. too much funk into his recent music. I liked Lords Of Salem, but halloween 2 has to be one of the least liked movies for me.

I kinda like the direction his new music goes. I really really loved "Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor" and "Educated Horses" was also really good. Of course Hellbilly Deluxe is still my fav one to date.

As fare as his movies House and Devil's rejects are both amazing. Great art direction and atmosphere. I like Salem too but not as much.
Halloween II is complicated. At first I hated it but not I must have seen it a couple of times and I like certain element of it.

i couldn't get into Venomous Rat or Educated horses, too funky and to 70s rock and roll for me. Love everything white zombie and I even liked Hellbilly deluxe 2.

Im pretty excited for his new clown movie,

Back