What DC pieces do YOU want to see from SS @ SDCC?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a2themonster

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thought this would be interesting; what pieces do you want to see revealed or in-person for the first time @ SDCC? It could be a total long-shot or something thats been rumored, whatever really…

I for one would want to see more of the arkham PF line (bane, riddler, scarecrow, ra's, etc) and would love some 1/4 scale Nolan movie pieces (Im keeping this DC related only, since we're in the DC thread). Would love a deathstroke PF, a green arrow PF, a bane the size of apocalypse and G-hulk, and a bunch more that I can't think of @ the moment!

Thought this would be interesting; what pieces do you want to see revealed or in-person for the first time @ SDCC? It could be a total long-shot or something thats been rumored, whatever really…

I for one would want to see more of the arkham PF line (bane, riddler, scarecrow, ra's, etc) and would love some 1/4 scale Nolan movie pieces (Im keeping this DC related only, since we're in the DC thread). Would love a deathstroke PF, a green arrow PF, a bane the size of apocalypse and G-hulk, and a bunch more that I can't think of @ the moment!

:lol Well if I hadn't just ordered 6PF's and Life-Size bust there's be a bunch but this point I'd almost be glad for nothing of interest, however, The pieces I'd be most interested in seeing from a DC line-up Perspective are:

The Flash PF
Two-Face PF
Robin (Tim Drake) PF
Blue Batman PF
Arkham City Batman PF

I'd probably order all of those pretty much instantly even though I've got a ridiculous amount of POs

DEATHSTROKE PF! I don't think he'll be there but I damn sure want one. I basically want my personal 3 D's. Deathstroke, Deadshot, and Darkseid. If ANY of these make an appearance at SDCC I'd be overjoyed. However, Deathstroke is number 1 with a gun in my book. Desperately want to add Slade to my collection.

Just give me the dark knight joker PF already [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DEATHSTROKE PF! I don't think he'll be there but I damn sure want one. I basically want my personal 3 D's. Deathstroke, Deadshot, and Darkseid. If ANY of these make an appearance at SDCC I'd be overjoyed. However, Deathstroke is number 1 with a gun in my book. Desperately want to add Slade to my collection.

They gotta do a Deathstroke one day. He's more mainstream than he's ever been. Arrow TV series, Son of Batman movie, Young Justice animated series and Arkham Origins game.

Aquaman and/or Flash PF!

Batwoman PF.. but that won't happen. :(

Catwoman life size bust! I guess that's a possibility?

Batman LSF!

Back