XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RagingBull

Super Freak
Reaction score
This has to have it's own thread

7uvehy9u.jpg

ama2yhyj.jpg

Last edited:
OK, I've said this before. He looks great. He doesn't look Asian, the sculpt looks fantastic, and it has sweet switch out parts. However, what's up with the costume? What is he wearing? Is this the Ultimate version of the character? I would much rather have the classic Magneto costume instead of whatever it is he's wearing in this sculpt. That all said, I can't say the costume choice is a deal breaker. This is truly a fantastic looking statue. And that's coming from someone who generally dislikes throne statues. I like my statues standing. If I break for any XM piece, it'll be this one. I'm desperate to add a 1/4 Mags to my collection and there is no denying this looks fantastic.

What another xm thread ?!

Joke lol this is my most anticipated statue this year look amazing and the print looks great :)

If any Reps from XM read this, I have a question. What's the source for this costume? Is this a Ultimate Mags costume? I think the statue looks beyond great but I'm curious as to what version of Magneto this sculpt is. I don't recall ever seeing this costume he's wearing in the sculpt.

christ that looks good. I will say I too would wanna know the source of the costume as I would also prefer the comic/animated series version.

Back