[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thepurist

Super Freak
Reaction score
I didn't find an exclusive topic for her, so... sorry if one already exists.

New teaser with full body has just been revealed:

d17.jpg

10299972_1381059782178765_1293803338802334757_n.jpg

To XM: please make your faces less anime, and I will by them. That is the only downfall to the sculpts. Everything else looks great.

To XM: please make your faces less anime, and I will by them. That is the only downfall to the sculpts. Everything else looks great.

I know what you're saying. But XM studios's works are based on Artgem concepts, the same one that sideshow used for Poision Ivy, Harley Queen and Catwoman

I know what you're saying. But XM studios's works are based on Artgem concepts, the same one that sideshow used for Poision Ivy, Harley Queen and Catwoman

None of which look asian. SSC sculptors did a very nice job tweaking the art source and giving us a great final product. I hate to say it but I agree with the peeps that say the face pportraits are off for me on the XM pieces. The rest of the their statues look fantastic. If the face portraits don't bother you then you'll get a hell of a statue from XM. They are delivering some great merch to their collectors.

Back