1/6 Iminime Army of Darkness 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karamazov80

Ham and Egger
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Denny Kim posted this on Facebook, probably does deserve its own thread:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...600609_8383597870641851021_n.jpg&size=321,450

Based on his description, this may actually be Evil Dead, or Evil Dead 2 and not actually Army of Darkness. This has been a long time coming. Very excited about it.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Re: Iminime Army of Darkness/Evil Dead 1/6 Scale Figure(s?)

This next facebook post makes it sound like AOD, not ED or EDII:

Denny Kim:
Evil Dead3
Independence will Smith
Distributors,Dealers and retailers inquiry please contact to...

Still, be interesting to see what comes of this. Always feast or famine with collectors :lol

Yes he reiterated evildead 3

Sent from my GT-P3113

I'm not sure... it might have been. That's probably easier to print and recognize than Army of Darkness.

His BB sculpts are sick. Looking forward to Ash!

Well, Trevor Grove did those. I'm assuming an in-house Iminime guy/gal did this one. But they are all extremely talented.

Re: Iminime Army of Darkness 1/6 Scale Figure(s?)

Welp,I guess I'm getting Army of Darkness Ash too

Looking forward to more updates on this!

Yeah, that's both an incredible sculpt and paint job. I really hope the head is handled like other projects where the end paint work is that high of quality. Would be a real shame if the final figure took a major step down in quality.

...........hoooooooooooooooooooly ****
That looks incredible.

Yea that's pretty great.

Fantastic! Not sure if we'll see the typical Iminime/Masterworks paintwork, though. They are partnering with a new Japanese company to produce these.

That is absolutely FANTASTIC!!!

Between this, Sideshow's EDII announcement, and last year's NECA figures, I feel like we're in an Evil Dead renaissance right now. AND I LOVE IT!

Fantastic! Not sure if we'll see the typical Iminime/Masterworks paintwork, though. They are partnering with a new Japanese company to produce these.

That's what I'm worried about... what a waste if this sculpt just get's a humdrum paint job or is partnered with a sub-par figure. Really hoping Iminime is actively involved all through the project, not just supplying the sculpt and prototype head.

Be nice if, at least, they supervised the painting of those heads. But who knows? Seems like the ZCWO stuff they partnered with came out pretty well.

Back