Media New Godzilla game for PS3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biojex

Super Freak
Reaction score
The optimal altitude for missile deployment
:woo finally! I hope it's at least decent...

https://www.scified.com/site/godzillamovies/first-look-at-new-godzilla-ps3-game-screenshots

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I'm curious how it'll play out, doesn't seem like Mortal Kombat Godzilla style like Unleashed was.

I don't expect to be blown away by graphics. No godzilla game has really amazed in that department. I just hope they nail the feel of Godzilla tearing through a city. This game will probably be crap crap crap. But probably cheap too :yess:

I don't expect to be blown away by graphics. No godzilla game has really amazed in that department. I just hope they nail the feel of Godzilla tearing through a city. This game will probably be crap crap crap. But probably cheap too :yess:

It just seems like another derivative game that's trying to capitalize on the success of a blockbuster movie :lol.

I have always wondered do these type of games even make profit ?

Oddly enough, they do in Japan :lol.

I have a feeling this will go the way of the jaws game that came out way back. It was a decent game but nobody cared about it.

This is my favorite Godzilla game. My brother and I got to Ghidorah one Thanksgiving when I was a little kid, but we lost.

They should've not shown his atomic breath until the end by ending the trailer with his spine lighting up.

But PS3 exclusive, wtf. :slap

Last edited:
I still have my PS3, so this works out for me. I just wish I could play as Gigan and Anguirus, though.

Back