XM Studios Ms Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RagingBull

Super Freak
Reaction score
The WIP Pics are up. I know the SS Ms Marvel is a well sought after piece & also with how well XM Studios have been received by most of us Polystone addicts I thought there Ms Marvel deserves a thread of her own :)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1395649020655793&id=1392207434333285

9any6ejy.jpg

u8e8a7yq.jpg

ysy4atab.jpg

Last edited:
Also there's a link to there FB page. If there's anything you don't like or any suggestions to help improve it. If enough of you voice your opinion they will listen to you :)

So far I like it. Not sure if I am a big enough fan of this costume to buy it....

Trust me when I say I'm not a perv, but how in the world are they going to do that costume, that pose, and have no camel toe... It just will look wierd.

The head sculpt is awesome :)

Agreed Ant, very nice head sculpt. However, in reference to the rest of the thread comments, these appear to be preliminary sketches and models. Don't think this is (a) the final pose-I would guess the sketch might be more indicative and (b) there is enough to go on as yet to make a decision on the piece as yet.

Will watch for updates with interest!

So far I like it. Not sure if I am a big enough fan of this costume to buy it....
Me neither. If it was her black costume I would be very seriously considering it. As it is though, I'll be passing.

They make mention of her Warbird costume and how folks want it in the comments on the FB page though, so we may yet get one in time.

Agreed Ant, very nice head sculpt. However, in reference to the rest of the thread comments, these appear to be preliminary sketches and models. Don't think this is (a) the final pose-I would guess the sketch might be more indicative and (b) there is enough to go on as yet to make a decision on the piece as yet.

Will watch for updates with interest!

Definetley it's a great start mind. Really impressed with the xm female headsculpts
The new Blackwidow one is awesome

I thought it was just a render at first too, but all their 3d renders they have teased have been in the statue pose. I don't think they showed the legs because they might be trying to knock out the flying pose with this one. Invisi-peg and all

I thought it was just a render at first too, but all their 3d renders they have teased have been in the statue pose. I don't think they showed the legs because they might be trying to knock out the flying pose with this one. Invisi-peg and all

That's definitely a render, so I'm not sure I read your post right?

That's definitely a render, so I'm not sure I read your post right?

He's saying that both Magneto and Wolverine were in their final pose when we saw their color renderings so he's implying that she's in her final pose also... but he's wrong, they just didn't shows us the early color renderings of Magneto and Wolverine where they were standing straight up also, all companies do this in order to nail the look of the character down, after they're happy with how it looks they move onto the next phase which is a rendering of the character in a pose. It's just XM doesn't have a color rendering of her in a pose yet, I'm sure will see one when they have it ready...

I try not to get excited one way or the other until I see a real sculpture made.

Back