1/6 Episode 3 Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan custom Head Sculpts - INIGOU

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inigou

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi!
Here are some pics of my 1/6 Episode 3 Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan custom Head Sculpts i made for Sean, a friend.
Head Sculpt painted by him.
Obi is only a teaser. Will be fully revealed soon.
Are not for sale, only for sharing :)
Hope you like them!!

1/6 Anakin Skywalker Head Sculpt por inigou, en Flickr

1/6 Obi-Wan Kenobi Head Sculpt por inigou, en Flickr

Last edited:
The skill on display here is top notch. Obi wan looks spot on...anakin however isn't. From the eyes down, he looks perfect,and it really captures his angst and frustration. The lips are off.

Not knocking on the craftsmanship. It's amazing work. Except anakin is 85% there.

will these head sculpt be available they look awesome
Thanks! By now are exclusive for the client.

These look absolutely fantastic Inigou.
Many thanks!

The skill on display here is top notch. Obi wan looks spot on...anakin however isn't. From the eyes down, he looks perfect,and it really captures his angst and frustration. The lips are off.

Not knocking on the craftsmanship. It's amazing work. Except anakin is 85% there.

Thanks! I try to do my best and always learn with "new eyes" crits :) Anyway, mouth suffered some changes since my first version at the request of client, who always have the final word in private commissions.

Last edited:
You jerks, you can't post those great head sculpts and not make them available to us. Just kidding, not really. Good job awesome likeness.

You jerks, you can't post those great head sculpts and not make them available to us. Just kidding, not really. Good job awesome likeness.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Probably will be available in the mid/far future, but with some tweaks to respect the time and shape exclusivity for the "original" client.

Last edited:
Fantastic work! What a stunning piece and Obi Wan will be the same way. Great job!:clap

Amazing job... A high quality, top notch anakin is what I've been waiting for and this is exactly what it is. Was hoping hot toys would release there's soon, but not looking good. Incredible job man...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Probably will be available in the mid/far future, but with some tweaks to respect the time and shape exclusivity for the "original" client.

OK, you are forgiven. Great work please continue to post your work its amazing.

Hi!
Here are some pics of my 1/6 Episode 3 Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan custom Head Sculpts i made for Sean, a friend.
Head Sculpt painted by him.
Obi is only a teaser. Will be fully revealed soon.
Are not for sale, only for sharing :)
Hope you like them!!

INCREDIBLE!!! Where have you learnt how to sculpt like this ???

Back