1/6 Sideshow ASH - Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ash-williams-sixth-scale-evil-dead-2-feature-10029721.jpg

Click the link! Buy now!
Ash - Evil Dead II - Sideshow 1/6 figure - up for pre-order!

After all the people wishing and wanting it's finally happening!

Literally just saw this!! ! About time!!!!!!!
Who knows it might even be 1:6 given the fact they've taken friday the 13th too!

[URL=https://s1344.photobucket.com/user/Godfather1408/media/imagejpg1_zps516a8b56.jpg.html] [/URL]

Here's the link!

Evil Dead 2 Collectibles | Sideshow Collectibles

Last edited by a moderator:
Sick. Not the biggest ED fan but I'd buy SS stuff.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I didn't realise there was another thread in this but looks like all this joking around and thinking it would never happen it actually is happening!
I just hope they get the likeness better than army of darkness they had Ha! I can see this selling well!

Herietta, evil ed and ash! GROOVY!

New SSC model. Cancel kewl lines to rehash stuff they did years ago. I'm sure some updated Monty Python and Civil War and Spinal Tap are right around the corner at $250 each.

New SSC model. Cancel kewl lines to rehash stuff they did years ago. I'm sure some updated Monty Python and Civil War and Spinal Tap are right around the corner at $250 each.

You say that but sculpting has improved it's not the terrible sculpts they use to do, it's about time we got some horror love again! Starting to get tired of batman and ironman. They can pull the likeness off perfectly besides sideshow never did evil dead 2 it was army of darkness and even that figure sucked!

lol, civil war.

I just hope it isn't a 'modern' interpretation of Ash. Since part of his chest is exposed, they will prolly give him a ****** trench coat or vest.

I'm excited for this. With what sideshow has been pumping out, I'm definitely gonna get a PFF and 1/6th of Ash. And then have them delayed......

HOLY.****ING.****

This AND the F13 announcement in the same month?
You've made me very happy,sideshow.
Very happy.

HOLY.****ING.****

This AND the F13 announcement in the same month?
You've made me very happy,sideshow.
Very happy.

I have a funny feeling Freddy is next! it's also Bruce's birthday! :0
I'm hoping this is sideshow gong back to the horror side of things!

I haven't bought a sideshow since they were the old ones is the quality hot toys standard ? or do they tone it down a tad?

Back