Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Dec 15th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeTheDoctor

Super Freak
Reaction score
We havent even gotten to VII yet but we have already been given some info.

We now have an announcement that Rian Johnson will be writing and directing.

I really enjoyed his work, especially when I saw the film Loopers. Also with his high school noir film, Brick.

I cant remember what episodes he directed, but apparently he has done a good service to his Breaking Bad episode.

Here is more info on him.
Rian Johnson - IMDb

Last edited:
Re: Star Wars Episode VIII (TBA)

In this episode Lando will return. (You heard it here first)

Oh god here we go again. As if the prequels weren't bad enough, we have to look forward to a 70 year old Luke, who probably can't even swing a lightsaber past his hips. I don't think the new Star Wars episode 7 will be any better than the 3 prequels. Why can't George Lucas just leave the trilogy alone. The first 3 were perfect in so many ways. Then 1,2, and 3 messed up the whole storyline for the original films. It was sick. There was absolutely no character development for Anakin who is the main character. What's up with that?

Oh god here we go again. As if the prequels weren't bad enough, we have to look forward to a 70 year old Luke, who probably can't even swing a lightsaber past his hips.
Hyperbole much.. :lol

Hamill will be great. He ain't even near 70 - let alone some ready for the grave invalid, by your verdict.

Master Luke FTW. :rock

Who said Luke had to use his hands to use his lightsaber? Even though I'm not a Sequel fan of this, could ya imagine how menacing it would be if Luke just walked while a lit lightsaber was controlled by the force deflecting blows and talking like he's bored. :lol

I'm prepared to hear plenty of whining no matter how these movies turn out.

tyriondance1funniest-gifs-on-the-internet-2.gif

We've got a few pre whiners already whining about other people's whining, you know these threads are going to be elite. :lol

We've got a few pre whiners already whining about other people's whining, you know these threads are going to be elite. :lol

Well I only like to whine about the guys who whine about the guys who are whining about the film.

Agreed, 3rd place whining is removed just enough that you don't look like a total *****, and you're not quite as redundant as those pansy 4th place removed whiners who, let's face it, no one likes.

Re: Star Wars: Episode VIII (May 26, 2017)

That's sooner than I would have thought.

Re: Star Wars Episode VIII - May 26, 2017

Yeah, glad we won't have to wait three years between Episodes like we did for all the other ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back